• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official EDM/Trance/Progressive Thread

Who is your favorite EDM/house/trance/progressive artist?

• Total voters
Eric Prydz and Kaskade killed it last night on the Ultra stream

deadmau5 will be filling in for Avicii tonight, who is hospitalized to have gallbladder surgery

just listened to the first hour of this while putting in some work at the office. pretty awesome.

a picture from the JDawg archives IMG_0179.jpg (I didn't take many pictures during that set, it was too hype)

Recently got in to Krewella. Love the sound, but is it almost seems like they're trying too hard.

NERVO girls on now

Bj_20GcCQAAFnsQ.jpg

<3

Chicago house legend Frankie Knuckles passed away yesterday

bump
pop/chillwave gets me through a normal work day but i always turn to EDM when i need to get **** done

Markus Schulz tonight :rock:

Wolfgang Gartner is in town tomorrow, but I hate going to that venue. Ugh.

Markus Schulz tonight :rock:

OMG that was awesome.....going to New York tomorrow for a longer set and I think he had some guests fly in for that set for vocals and tested them out last night as I can't imagine they hang out on the bus for the entire two months or whatever for one song a night.

WHO WANTS TO COME PARTY WITH JDAWG

unnamed.jpg

I'm considering balling out for VIP

Wow random bump. Apropos of nothing, but I saw Nervo live for the first time a couple weeks ago at Electric Zoo and they were really good.

Wow random bump. Apropos of nothing, but I saw Nervo live for the first time a couple weeks ago at Electric Zoo and they were really good.

Friend offered me a free ticket to Glitch Mob but it's on a Sunday and I'm not sure they are worth doing it right on a work night.

Back