• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Lawyers win again. Everyone else loses.

USA leads the world in fighting unwinnable battles through our legal system. So, costly and inefficient, but lawyers get paid.

DD, no one is making excuses, providing air cover or saying anything here is "normal". I'm only suggesting that we shouldn't be surprised by all this, that it is within the Admins rights to "contest" if they wish.
Is anything coming of it, no. And it will stay that way until he disappears into the darkness.
The Gang despises Trump, abhors what he is doing and wants him to hand off like a gentleman. Fine, but c'mon, IT AIN'T GOING TO F"IN HAPPEN!!
The guy is as dysfunctional as it comes. But if he and his supporters want to carry on with this charade, it continues to be what it is.
We should be concentrating on the "what's next", not the child in the WH. Just my opinion. Advocating treason. Please.....

I didn't say you're advocating it, just excusing it. And there's 100 words of you doing so.

Michigan Board of State Canvassers just voted to certify the results of the election 3-1. Down goes another one of Trump's moronic schemes to steal the election.

DD, no one is making excuses, providing air cover or saying anything here is "normal".
I'm only suggesting that we shouldn't be surprised by all this, that it is within the Admins rights to "contest" if they wish.
Is anything coming of it, no. And it will stay that way until he disappears into the darkness.
The Gang despises Trump, abhors what he is doing and wants him to hand off like a gentleman. Fine, but c'mon, IT AIN'T GOING TO F"IN HAPPEN!!
The guy is as dysfunctional as it comes. But if he and his supporters want to carry on with this charade, it continues to be what it is.
We should be concentrating on the "what's next", not the child in the WH. Just my opinion. Advocating treason. Please.....

This is like saying "Once the child is done having a tantrum and breaking all the dishes, we can see about setting the table. Also, we should plan now for how we want the table to look, even though we don't know what will be left once we can get to it." What Trump is doing now is not harmless. Aside from how terrible it looks to the international community, Trump is actively continuing to destroy the country and dismantle the government instead of handing over the keys like virtually every other president ever has.

That he (by which I mean, a member of his staff) tweeted this when the letter from the GSA states that the decision was made independently of the White House is..... perfect really.

That he (by which I mean, a member of his staff) tweeted this when the letter from the GSA states that the decision was made independently of the White House is..... perfect really.

It’s really just *chef’s kiss*

There’s a book deal and mega church speaking gigs in her future about how hard she prayed and bore the weight of the nation on her shoulders.

There’s a book deal and mega church speaking gigs in her future about how hard she prayed and bore the weight of the nation on her shoulders.

Agree she'll monetize it somehow. Also, just want to add, again,, that churches need to lose tax exempt status.

Back