• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

I wish. The EC is still stacked in their favor at least until George Soros pays for 1,000,000 California Dems to leave safe House districts and move to low population Western states and maybe save a 100,000 for Florida and George.

It’s all across the board with Republicans claiming voter fraud, like with this House race

Guess they forgot Trump and the RNC tweeting about her

And "Newsmax" listing her as a member of Trump's legal team when they interviewed her a day or two ago. That was the interview where she claimed that Gov. Kemp of Georgia - a hard-right Republican who deleted thousands off GA's voting rolls over the years - was "bribed by a Venezuelan front company in cahoots with the CIA to throw elections to Communists" and said that "“Georgia is probably going to be the first state I’m going to blow up ... [the filing in the state] will be Biblical." No wonder Trumpites love Newsmax so much - they support and give a platform to people that even Tucker Carlson has abandoned as hopeless.

And "Newsmax" listing her as a member of Trump's legal team when they interviewed her a day or two ago. That was the interview where she claimed that Gov. Kemp of Georgia - a hard-right Republican who deleted thousands off GA's voting rolls over the years - was "bribed by a Venezuelan front company in cahoots with the CIA to throw elections to Communists" and said that "“Georgia is probably going to be the first state I’m going to blow up ... [the filing in the state] will be Biblical." No wonder Trumpites love Newsmax so much - they support and give a platform to people that even Tucker Carlson has abandoned as hopeless.

Doesn't matter. They'll believe whatever Trump wants them to believe. They'll throw her under the bus and claim they never defended her.

The members of the incompetent clown posse are all running together for me so I had to Google Sidney Powell for a refresher and lo and behold, she's from Durham and went to UNC-CH for undergrad and law school. Just... fyi.

The members of the incompetent clown posse are all running together for me so I had to Google Sidney Powell for a refresher and lo and behold, she's from Durham and went to UNC-CH for undergrad and law school. Just... fyi.

Went to Broughton high school in Raleigh so we don’t claim her in Durham.

I doubt it happens until the results of the Georgia runoff elections are known. If Georgia splits, so one vote in the Senate makes a difference, that is the circumstance in which her becoming independent would matter.

I doubt it happens until the results of the Georgia runoff elections are known. If Georgia splits, so one vote in the Senate makes a difference, that is the circumstance in which her becoming independent would matter.

She's getting primaried by Palin if she stays R. If she switches to Independent if GA is split, it's 50-49 R and McConnell is still majority leader. Why not go a step further?

Back