• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

But he's going to have an "alternate inauguration" where he takes the Oath of Office on one of his golf courses.

edarem-8e61be44-c2e1-445a-be14-9996b9b891a-resize-750.jpeg

Gotta love crenshaw with the super hero landing.

Also, that was a giant plane. He goes from giving a speech at a podium to walking a long hallway before jumping out. I'm thinking we have our next james bond!

To each their own; why it is a free Country.
Fact is, his ass will be gone in less than 31 days.
Everything else about it is just noise from those seeking attention.
Get worked up if it suits you.

I don't find it funny that this lady (or any of them) died. And frankly it's really sad that her life had devolved to the point where she allegedly was so consumed by conspiracy theories and was ultimately egged on by the POTUS. However ... getting trampled while holding a Don't Tread on Me Flag may very well be the most ironic thing I have ever seen or heard.

I hope they sue the shit out of Trump, Giuliani, the fake news networks, and any lame talking head that spouted this crap.

I don't find it funny that this lady (or any of them) died. And frankly it's really sad that her life had devolved to the point where she allegedly was so consumed by conspiracy theories and was ultimately egged on by the POTUS. However ... getting trampled while holding a Don't Tread on Me Flag may very well be the most ironic thing I have ever seen or heard.

I normally don't find it funny either, but ive had it with this group. No masks all year, super-spreader events like Sturgis and the Trump rallies, Rittenhouse support, now this...i have to chuckle she was carrying that sign when she was trampled by her own group of traitors

The sign was at the protest? Shit, I'd have settled for a Facebook post from six months ago. Almost too good to be true (the irony, not her death).

Trump perms banned from Twitter. NICE WORK COOKOUT AND TURFTOE/Lou gossett

I sympathize with Trump - we're both permanently suspended from twitter. I was suspended because I called Jesse Waters and his wife white trash on one occasion, and he was suspended because he violated their rules thousands of times and got people killed.

And I can't understand how you pay attention to anyone who is still belaboring this issue.
But as I said; whatever suits you.

DeacsPop: you're far from the 'most far gone' poster here, but a mea culpa may be in order...

I normally don't find it funny either, but ive had it with this group. No masks all year, super-spreader events like Sturgis and the Trump rallies, Rittenhouse support, now this...i have to chuckle she was carrying that sign when she was trampled by her own group of traitors

I do get the sense that for many people this attack on the Capitol is a turning point (or more likely breaking point) in terms of them having any patience or sympathy with Trumpite conspiracy freaks, including friends and relatives. I'm not talking about Trumpites themselves, but there are many Democrats and independents who either haven't paid much attention or may have opposed Trump while still remaining fairly quiet and low-key to keep from stirring up arguments with relatives and friends and so on. Judging from what I've seen on social media many of these people are now angry and letting their Trumpite friends and relatives know it. One posted that she had unfriended over 100 people since the Capitol attack, and a dozen or so others said they had also purged their friend lists. Others have posted long rants themselves attacking all the Trump and GOP bullshit we've seen over the last four years and saying they've had it and if some of their friends and relatives don't like what they're saying then too bad, they can just unfriend them, they don't care anymore. I don't know how much support this has cost Trump from his base, but I do think it has been a breaking point for many of his opponents, and they're not backing off or being quiet anymore. It's one reason why Trumpites themselves have seemed so defensive and touchy and playing the victim this week - some of them sound stressed or worried for the first time in four years.

I agree, Highland. The one major change I see is Trumpers who used to post nonsense to no response are getting push back often from people who seem to truly care about their mental health.

For what's it worth, every Pub/Conservative I have communicated with it except one has condemned Dump for his action Wednesday and vowed never to support him again.
As far as my apology, I have said that while it was my strategy to ignore him, others who appeared concerned to the length he would go to disrupt the post election atmosphere were right. Following his antics since the 80's in NYC, I should of known what he was capable of.
As far as the future, I firmly believe that, while I understand the skepticism, Dump won't be able to win dog catcher again let alone public office.
(Seeing my track record so far, I'm due to get one right.)
Hope so.

Last edited:
Back