• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

It's OK, Tiger. We're all just glad there's finally something most of us know for sure.

I was wrong. My bad.

tumblr_m9kzcmMY881qbymseo1_500.gif

Last edited:
I think some news might be imminent.....

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 2h
About to literally throw up all over the doctors office's clean carpet

Once again, my bad. I remembered it happening and forgot about it instantly. I haven't been to a game to see it hanging.

Man I suck. I'm embarrassed. Sorry guys. Will go back to sticking my head in the sand until we have a new coach.

His coaching credentials are about as robust as Danny Manning's.

Not even close. Manning was also an assistant at a Top 5 school. He recruited Burger Boys.

He's still way down our list but has a much better resume than the guy from FGCU.

The only way that Ron Wellman hits a home run by hiring Danny Manning is if he grounds one across third base and it rattles around in the corner long enough for Wellman to leg out an inside-the-parker. He's going to have to lay down some serious tracks to convince a fractured fan base looking askance at his every move that a coach who has all of 67 games as a college coach under his belt is the man to pull the Wake program out of the morass into which it has found itself.

Hahahahahahaah

Love that guy. If we sucked at least I'd like the coach. And he'd have me feeling confident things would get better.

I'm cool with this. I'm not cool with a never ending coach search. Two things need to end: our coaching search and Wellman's tenure.

Katie Lembo for coach....at least the press conferences would entertaining!

Hey, remember that time RJ killed the Shaka dream and made it deader than dead?

Back