• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

This board is Europe circa 1914.

Just waiting for Franz Ferdinand to show up

Al-Farouq Aminu ‏@farouq1 29m
Following all my wake family today. #GoDeacs

Poor RW leaks the Shaka name and offer to try to let folks know he's trying, then he doesn't get him and now he's stuck with a fanbase with artificially high expectations. Poor Ronald just can't win.

I'd almost feel sorry for him if he hadn't hired [Redacted].

Once Minnesota ends their NIT run, Ron will announce that Wake has hired Coach Pitino and pat himself on the back for getting R. Pitino. If there is any dissent, RW will say, "See, I can't even bring in someone with the last name of Pitino without the lunatic fans going nuts".

I mean two years from now if we win 23-25 games and make the Tourney, we will have plenty of support. We need a coach who wins. Winning the press conference is good and well short term, but wins will bring fans back.

I'm 6'5", and I am sorry to report that penis length does not vary in direct proportion to height. At one time I thought that was common knowledge, but several girls I knew back in the day thought that length would vary in accordance with height. So, the choice was to let them know ahead of time or just find out by being disappointed when the moment arrived. I tended to choose the latter.

I'M 5'9" and actually have the opposite problem;)

Wait, I just said this and you dropped a "LOWF" on me. HYPOCRITE! I'm calling you out, Turd.

LOL. More about how we will convince ourselves that Manning is better than Capel, or some shit. We are who they thought we were.

I'm 6'5", and I am sorry to report that penis length does not vary in direct proportion to height. At one time I thought that was common knowledge, but several girls I knew back in the day thought that length would vary in accordance with height. So, the choice was to let them know ahead of time or just find out by being disappointed when the moment arrived. I tended to choose the latter.

I see we're sharing quite a bit of personal information now...

Do all variations of [Redacted] get [name redacted]?

TEST:
[Redacted]
Buzz
Bz
Buzzy
Bzzz

I mean two years from now if we win 23-25 games and make the Tourney, we will have plenty of support. We need a coach who wins. Winning the press conference is good and well short term, but wins will bring fans back.

i'm pretty sure that a coach who can't win a press conference is not going to win many recruiting battles. Both are about salesmanship and charisma.

What would be SWINGING BIG DICK WAKE FOREST? Attending the press conference and punching Danny Manning in the nuts?

I dunno. Wake is more of a "barely got it up for a second only to blow load on entry" kind of program. Won't matter. No one will notice us, some more.

Back