• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kyle Filipowski assaulted a wake fan thread.

Kyle should not have tripped that player. No matter how much taunting the UNC players did the fans should not throw anything on them.

Those were horrible errors. Reckless and stupid. They should and will apologize. There is no justification for such conduct. It’s despicable. It’s unacceptable.

See how that works?
I doubt very seriously Duke acknowledges that flip intentionally tripped a unc player.

I mean, I couldn’t agree more with this.

But the precedent has been sent that being annoying gets you banned
If you’re talking about RJ, the precedent is that if you annoy the moderators by forcing them to police your disagreements with everyone, you’ll get banned. DR is an ambulance chasing douchebag but he just annoys us and doesnt ask the mods to stick up for him (AFAIK)

Also I liked two DR posts above. This will not become a habit.

Bans aren't even necessary if the vast majority puts someone on ignore and refuses to engage.

DBR employing the “they were asking for it” defense of Duke students throwing shit on the floor is just chef’s kiss perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking back at the video, Scheyer ought put out a statement today that Filipowski is suspended for the first round. There needs to be consequences for such blatantly wrongful conduction.

When you get done suing Wake for how our fans behave will you still have enough bandwidth to sue Duke for their students' behavior?

Not just Filipowski purposely tripping a player and lying about it in post-game. I’ll take “throw objects at the opposing teams’ players for $1000, Alex.” Whatever moral high ground those idiots thought they had after the court storm has completely cratered:

But the media told me we were classless!!

Flip's statement that he did not know Ingram was back there is clearly false. You can see him turning to his left and seeing him coming.

Unless Duke really comes clean today and openly apologizes (including one from Filipowski) and a suspension, I expect this will cause a significant distraction for Duke's young players, just as it did for Wake, and that Duke's season will end the same way ours did.

Weird and out of character for him to be dishonest.

Are those UNC student-athletes out of intensive care yet from the tripping maniac and the Duke student ice storm?

Has the NBC Nightly News arrived in Durham for the breathless coverage of the unruly student behavior?

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO FIX THIS???

Are those UNC student-athletes out of intensive care yet from the tripping maniac and the Duke student ice storm?

Has the NBC Nightly News arrived in Durham for the breathless coverage of the unruly student behavior?

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO FIX THIS???
This is a national crisis ruining the sanctity of the game ! We call it March Madness, but not like this.

Back