• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kyle Filipowski assaulted a wake fan thread.

It amazes me that duke can simultaneously have consistently low character people in its program and complete immunity when it comes to media coverage.
The broadcasters:

"Ooooh, I've seen that movie before" --- Bilas

Dan Shulman: "Yeah, not a great look there."

Instead, the real response from Shulman is or should be: "hey, Flip just tried to trip Ingram. That's intentional. Will he be tossed?"

Then Bilas with: "yeah, you would think Duke would not be doing that after Grayson Allen's penchant for tripping other players and intentionally trying to injure others. One day someone is going to get hurt."

You mean like a broken jaw hurt?

Thankfully, Cooper Flagg will step in nicely to fill the role of hatable white guy on Duke next year once Tripper leaves for the NBA.

Don't we have a fairly large game today against ND? We are allowing this distraction to bleed into Week 3? Please no I thought 3 losses was enough.
Did you ever find the text of that apology from duke for the trip and fans throwing things on the court? I can’t believe the media won’t publish it. You said they would certainly apologize and accept accountability. Why would I have any reason not to believe you?

Back