• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kyle Filipowski assaulted a wake fan thread.

ESPN helpfully reporting that Filipowski “avoids major injury” but fails to mention that he also avoided any injury.
Well, he is "sore" after all.
I did see where Ron Jeremy was asked about Flopokowski's injury, to which Ron replied "that's the biggest pu**y I've ever seen"

Wasn't something he had to deal with when his kid was here.
I don't even know what satire is anymore.

Jay Bilas is a total prick (that called me an idiot for not giving [Redacted] a chance, in year 4).

I spoke with him about it.

Personally and professionally.

He didn't like the vitriol.

(... because, he's a stupid son of a bitch. He wanted to defend [Redacted]. Because of his '"class".)

His answer about [Redacted] having to be guarded by Ron Wellman after Mr. Culture gave the double bird to Miami's student section after his nth straight road loss?

"I didn't see that."

At least Bilas wears his socks right 🙄

Let's keep cheering (and, giving fake rings to) Ron and his wife, though.

Last edited:
I don't even know what satire is anymore.

Jay Bilas is a total prick (that called me an idiot for not giving [Redacted] a chance, in year 4).

I spoke with him about it.

Personally and professionally.

He didn't like the vitriol.

(... because, he's a stupid son of a bitch. He wanted to defend [Redacted]. Because of his '"class".)

His answer about [Redacted] having to be guarded by Ron Wellman after Mr. Culture gave the double bird to Miami's student section after his nth straight road loss?

"I didn't see that."

At least Bilas wears his socks right

Let's keep cheering (and, giving fake rings to) Ron and his wife, though.
I've met him, or at least attended events with him, multiple times. He's every bit the Duke "jock" prickish type you'd expect him to be, down to wearing basketball shoes with his suit and tie as a man in his 50s to draw attention to himself at a business event totally unrelated to basketball or Duke.

Taron's mistake was in the moment. scheyerface and slipin flip doubled down after the heat of the moment

There are literally 1000 other instances of court storming where nobody was hurt except for maybe some dumb fans. Now this year, we have two and one was a flop (Caitlin Clark) and the other self-inflicted or a semi-flop (KF). So what's changed? Maybe the players care more about bringing attention to themselves than their teams. Beats me.
I know people in the athletic department at OSU, and although OSU can’t actually come out and say it, it was kind of Caitlin Clark’s fault. They had security on the court protecting the Iowa team, but rather than staying with her team and the security, Clark decided to run out ahead of them alone and got clocked.

Tarom didn't even make a mistake.
Call it what you want. I don't give a shit. After it was brought up, I was only comparing an in the moment action to the premeditated way duke has responded since.

Back