• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLB 2011 Thread

brett myers and michael bourne killing the phils.

also nice offense phils, no matter how good your rotation is you arent gonna win if you dont score

the hits just keep on coming for the cards matt holliday out with appendectomy

I have to say that was the worst managing job so far this year...and he is setting the bar fairly high.

I find it hard to believe they don't have a better arm in their entire organization than an 88 MPH pitching to contact closer. I know it is the Astros' system, but come on. There has to be someone throwing 95 MPH.

BALLS

What a crappy 9th. 6 straight hits. I know the Phillies are pretty solid, but to lose it that way really sucks. If Lyons is the best the Astros have for those rare situations where they take a significant lead into the 9th, it's going to be a long season.

I need another cocktail.

BALLS

What a crappy 9th. 6 straight hits. I know the Phillies are pretty solid, but to lose it that way really sucks. If Lyons is the best the Astros have for those rare situations where they take a significant lead into the 9th, it's going to be a long season.

I need another cocktail.

The thing is...I don't think the Phillies line up is that solid. Any team in MLB would have rocked Lyons. That was serious BP fastball action.

The thing is...I don't think the Phillies line up is that solid. Any team in MLB would have rocked Lyons. That was serious BP fastball action.

Agreed. But he did face the meat of their order. I'm not making real excuses for him though - that was ugly and unacceptable.

Well looks like it's another one of those seasons for the Cleveland Depressedians.

I can't even laugh at Cleveland. I just feel bad.

Poor Choo.

The fans just are booing SO much. And they burst into cheers when Juan Pierre hit a ROPE right to Choo.

Back