• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLB 2011 Thread

Choo's stuck there for another three seasons, too.

I do think they have a chance to be decent in a few years, though.

There's no chance the Indians will go to arbitration and have to pay him 1/4 of their payroll. He'll be traded.

There's no chance the Indians will go to arbitration and have to pay him 1/4 of their payroll. He'll be traded.

Yeah, I either see the Indians signing him to a multi-year deal with club options (similar to what Friedman has been doing) or trading him for some legit young talent.

With the decreasing payroll of the Indians the past few years, I would be very surprised to see them go to arbitration with Choo.

Price is dealing tonight, and Guthrie has much better stuff than I remember. Also lol at Damon in left.

Damon was taking a nap there.

I don't know how the o's got 4 off price.

Damon was taking a nap there.

I don't know how the o's got 4 off price.

I really like the O's lineup this year. Very deep, no automatic outs. They may have the best 7-8-9 in baseball with Reynolds, Weiters, and Hardy.

No debate from me.

It's all about the pitching though. Hopefully matusz is ok to go in a few days.

Matusz out 3-6 weeks. Zach britton called up to start on sunday.

Matusz out 3-6 weeks. Zach britton called up to start on sunday.

Wow. Surprised about Matusz. Britton's got great stuff though. He will succeed, and the O's infield defense will help him. Hardy's play up the middle tonight was amazing.

Yesterday was a great day to be an ex-Nat...Dunn and Willingham go yard.

Chipper is batting .666 so far against the Nats. He nets an RBI to tie the game at 1 in the 3rd.

Nats game suspended due to hail....hahahahaha

It will not last long. It was at my house a few minutes ago and blew right over.

Phillies dominating again! Great start to the year for them, even though it's only against the Astros.

O's sweep Rays. Starting pitchers only allowed 6 hits the whole series. Reynolds and Hardy are starting to hit. Now need Vladdy and DLee to hit, and O's could surprise some people.

Oh yeah, O's are in first place in the AL East!!!

Back