• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLB 2011 Thread

O's sweep Rays. Starting pitchers only allowed 6 hits the whole series. Reynolds and Hardy are starting to hit. Now need Vladdy and DLee to hit, and O's could surprise some people.

Oh yeah, O's are in first place in the AL East!!!

This is what us Rays fans have been worried about. If the middle of our lineup starts slumping, we're going to heavily struggle to put up runs.

Doesn't help at all that Longo got sent to the DL.

Teixeira is doing wonders for my fantasy team right now

O's sweep Rays. Starting pitchers only allowed 6 hits the whole series. Reynolds and Hardy are starting to hit. Now need Vladdy and DLee to hit, and O's could surprise some people.

Oh yeah, O's are in first place in the AL East!!!

Love it. I am going to go a lot of games this year. I can walk to Camden from my office. Weeknight games FTW!!!

according the junks pickles and sliders, the bars near camden, are open and serving natty bo's 2 for 5. supposed to be a beautiful day

I just want to thank norcal for giving me Felix and getting the crocked Longoria in return. Very kind of him.

Does anyone have the MLB at bat app? Is it really only $14.99 for the entire season? It seems like a deal considering that the regular gameday audio is $19.99 for the year.

I have no access to tv or radio for the O's game today. Has justin.tv or atdhenet.tv had any mlb games this year?

Watching last Thursday's episode of Baseball Tonight on DVR. Quote from John Kruk:

"That's been the problem with the Phillies. When they're hitting homers they are the best offensive team you will ever see in your life. When they are not hitting homers they are absolutely terrible."

Made me laugh in retrospect. Glad they proved you wrong for at least one series, Krukker!

Oh relax, I never said he was a Phillies hater.

Does anyone have the MLB at bat app? Is it really only $14.99 for the entire season? It seems like a deal considering that the regular gameday audio is $19.99 for the year.

I have no access to tv or radio for the O's game today. Has justin.tv or atdhenet.tv had any mlb games this year?

I think it's 14.99 for the app, plus the monthly/yearly fee for gameday audio and/or mlb.tv

I think it's 14.99 for the app, plus the monthly/yearly fee for gameday audio and/or mlb.tv

I went ahead and purchased it. It appears that it is 14.99 for the season and includes gameday audio. I'm listening to the O's broadcast without any problems and I don't have any subscriptions with them. If I get billed another 14.99 next month, I'm going to be pissed.

I went ahead and purchased it. It appears that it is 14.99 for the season and includes gameday audio. I'm listening to the O's broadcast without any problems and I don't have any subscriptions with them. If I get billed another 14.99 next month, I'm going to be pissed.

MLB audio may just be free for the first week/month? I didn't think that app came with audio, but I could be mistaken. Did the info or reviews say anything?

O's now 4-0 on the season with a team ERA of 1.00 I believe. Adam Jones, Vlad, and Mark Reynolds are playing like shit too.

the first week of the baseball season does indicate what will happen for the whole season. The orioles will come back to earth very very soon.

#ominousstatementsthatwillcomebacktobiteJuiceintheass

Tigers pen needs some work. I want to see Ni back in action. Apparently his control is off, but he has always had a tight strike zone when he's been healthy.

Moreland or Smoak, Moreland or Smoak, Moreland or Smoak....HMMMMMMM

you definitely won't get billed 14.99 again to keep the audio since the regular audio subscription is only $20. Maybe the app comes with free audio but only on that device. Regardless, I'm fairly certain you'll have to pony up for the mlb.tv streaming to the app if you want that. Still, everything I hear is that it's a great app, so probably a good purchase.

Back