• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: KD35, Beal both out for 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more important issue here: what is the impact of this on GORDON HAYWARD to the HORNETS?

Hawks will trade yall Shelvin Mack straight up for a couple dozen KK's.

Butler SOUTH people!!

This Miami Heat team counts as another scalp on Tim Duncan's wall, right?

Hornets might be interested in Jones from Houston? Seen banter from some Hornets' fans who think he's a good fit. Don't really have an opinion on it.

I don't know much about this Chris Bosh fell because he's from Dallas, but if he can help our Rockets then I'm all for him.

Chris, weigh your options carefully and make the right decision. Houston is the place for you. Come see us. I'll set you up with a real fine Realtor in the area.

Hornets might be interested in Jones from Houston? Seen banter from some Hornets' fans who think he's a good fit. Don't really have an opinion on it.

They'd be lucky to have him. Already an average starter with potential to be pretty damn good. Biggest problem is defensive fundamentals, but the tools are all there.

NP. To expand on the point about Leslie Alexander, I should add that the Rockets are also a Top 5 revenue team: http://www.forbes.com/nba-valuations/#page:1_sort:6_direction:desc_search:

Alexander's been an owner for over 2 decades now; he wants to win some 'ships again like 94 and 95; they've NEVER paid the lux tax before; and also, ASIA.

Leslie wants to do it, and they're definitely set up to do it.

I'm about 80% certain that Charlie Thomas (previous Rockets owner) owned the house that was used in The Beverly Hillbiillies.

I don't know much about this Chris Bosh fell because he's from Dallas, but if he can help our Rockets then I'm all for him.

Chris, weigh your options carefully and make the right decision. Houston is the place for you. Come see us. I'll set you up with a real fine Realtor in the area.

My favorite parody.

i should have put money on the cavs 4 or 5 days ago, when they were 60/1 to win the championship

They'd be lucky to have him. Already an average starter with potential to be pretty damn good. Biggest problem is defensive fundamentals, but the tools are all there.

Yeah that's not to say that we are interested at all, just think it could make a little bit of sense. We'd give up a draft pick or two I would imagine for a guy like Jones.

So is it just me or is the omission of any mention of Andrew Wiggins in this letter sort of interesting in that "Cavs should now go trade for K-Love" kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back