• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: KD35, Beal both out for 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will put money/rep down that mr. b ready makes either an ALL-NBA team or DEFENSIVE team

" #holocaust" ?! Danny Green should take a long vacation from social media, and then his manger should sign him up for one of those social media managing services that proofreads posts and tweets.

Exum's not going for another couple of rounds, mdmh. I'm pretty sure he wasn't even ranked in most of the projections I saw. Not sure he'll even be on my list with my 6th rounder if he's still there. Kid's a huge gamble, and there's still a lot of established talent on the board. (Like, for example, I think David Lee is available. If you have a 5th round pick and you're spending more than a millisecond deciding between Lee and Exum, even in a keeper league, you're out of your damn mind.)

Chuck Garfien ‏@ChuckGarfien
Aaron Brooks calls Doug McDermott "Ray." Why? "I thought that was his name. When I found out that it wasn't, I just kept calling him Ray."

Is McDermott fine with Aaron Brooks calling him Ray? Brooks: "He's a rookie, he doesn't really have a choice."

So is Yao still growing or has Shaq shrunk?

Photo_Of_Yao_Ming_Making-d5a7861a78c517647ab7cde29333047e

Photo_Of_Yao_Ming_Making-a8c5639ee4c72a89e2dc981d86ab7c42

Aaron Brooks calls Doug McDermott "Ray." Why? "I thought that was his name. When I found out that it wasn't, I just kept calling him Ray."

Is McDermott fine with Aaron Brooks calling him Ray? Brooks: "He's a rookie, he doesn't really have a choice."

LOL

Watching part of the Cavs/Heat game showed that by mid-season Love/Lebron will be devastating. If they have a feel this good, this early, it will become unstoppable.

Watching part of the Cavs/Heat game showed that by mid-season Love/Lebron will be devastating. If they have a feel this good, this early, it will become unstoppable.

And then on the defensive side of the ball, Love + Lebron = one of the best defensive players in basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back