• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

zACIxDj.gif

I knew he was. I was upset every single day that I was still alive. But it sure worked out well for him to do so.

My company basically said, "WFH until at least Labor Day"

That makes this Officially The Summer of Mafia

giphy.gif

If Knight has the chat saved then he can prove it, but I think parlay or WFU03 mentioned after like Day 5 that Da might not be on our team. It's not revisionist history at all - I mean Da can confirm it haha.

Yeah my work down here has set Fall as a target date for getting back into the office in Charleston. Unfortunately I am moving up to Pawleys Island to work out of that office starting in June. Idk what they've got going on - hopefully the same deal.

No but i did add funniest post and i would consider "Best pair of non-red pants"

I've got yellow, orange, and a bunch of other colors. If you want me to model for the board, you could just ask.

If Knight has the chat saved then he can prove it, but I think parlay or WFU03 mentioned after like Day 5 that Da might not be on our team. It's not revisionist history at all - I mean Da can confirm it haha.

It was when JTP died. As soon as he died, knight came in and said I should be silenced and said he hopes im not the traitor, you and WFU re-asked for my role. But, when we killed JTP and he was mafia, the questions stopped but I assumed there was still a thought that I wasn't fully truthful, then I chat freaked out about the gooner kill and never made it back after that.

My company basically said, "WFH until at least Labor Day"

That makes this Officially The Summer of Mafia

giphy.gif

My partner's office just said end of year, and I think we'll probably make a similar announcement. Gonna leave the Bay Area and work out of Richmond for a few months once my lease expires. Will spend the extra cash I save on red pants that still fit me.

What is revisionist history? None of mafia knew their teammates or their roles from their PM, so it was super sketchy out the gate - multiple mafia mentioned it, but they dropped it as the game went on.

I didn't realize that roles weren't given in the maf chats and that a traitor was on the table from the get go.

I withdraw my earlier comment.

I've got yellow, orange, and a bunch of other colors. If you want me to model for the board, you could just ask.

Oh you're just going to give them out for free when you've been charging me on your OnlyFans all this time? wow dude. wow.

Oh you're just going to give them out for free when you've been charging me on your OnlyFans all this time? wow dude. wow.

I almost searched what that was on my work computer before I put the pieces together. Dodged a bullet there.

Unfortunately so far there is not a consensus policy lynch for next week

All of this shitposting is so -EV for civs

speaking of shitposting, im making shrimp fettuccine, drinking champagne, and watching rupauls drag race tonight bebe. gonna be a good evening

Unfortunately so far there is not a consensus policy lynch for next week

how is it not wfu03? guy was actively not posting in thread while being active in multiple chatzies?

speaking of shitposting, im making shrimp fettuccine, drinking champagne, and watching rupauls drag race tonight bebe. gonna be a good evening

So i guess I shouldnt open my game tonight and have a weekend long "Day 1"?

So i guess I shouldnt open my game tonight and have a weekend long "Day 1"?

I will unignore RJ, PM him for his guy's details, and send some flowers to you if you do this

how is it not wfu03? guy was actively not posting in thread while being active in multiple chatzies?

I picked numbers for the dumbbells, but I honestly wouldn’t policy lynch him for it. I’ll likely find Damo to be mafia again.

Back