• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

certainly not in order to use his office to enrich himself through some phony foundation

where is the evidence that he mishandled classified data on it?

how come he didn't need bleach and hammer to destroy the subpoenaed evidence like your gal Hillary?

You continue to demonstrate very little understanding of the things you post. They’re playing you like a fiddle, silly man

certainly not in order to use his office to enrich himself through some phony foundation

where is the evidence that he mishandled classified data on it?

how come he didn't need bleach and hammer to destroy the subpoenaed evidence like your gal Hillary?

Lol at every single word.

Trump got 74 more electoral votes than Clinton. There were only two states which were close (Wisconsin and Michigan) and even if they both went to Clinton instead of Trump , Trump still wins.

Y'all really think these facebook memes won him the presidency?

Trump got 74 more electoral votes than Clinton. There were only two states which were close (Wisconsin and Michigan) and even if they both went to Clinton instead of Trump , Trump still wins.

Y'all really think these facebook memes won him the presidency?

So your argument is social media advertising doesn't work for elections.

I know you're trolling, but troll better. At least do math.

Wisconsin (10), Michigan (16), and Pennsylvania (20) were within 1%. Florida (29) was 1.2%.

So your argument is social media advertising doesn't work for elections.

I know you're trolling, but troll better. At least do math.

Wisconsin (10), Michigan (16), and Pennsylvania (20) were within 1%. Florida (29) was 1.2%.

I'd be surprised if 70,000 people in rural Pennsylvania had access to the internet to even be potentially swayed by a Russian troll.

It's always a race to see if sailor is more stupid or full of s***

wrong again, you have an ideology, leftism, I don't have any particular ideology, I am just not a lefty, and that is what the intolerant leftists can't stand: someone who is not a lefty

People who use conservapedia asa source have an ideology, you huge gaping twat of hypocrisy.

Back