• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Rogue One comes out on Netflix this month.

Watched part of the second real Star Wars called Empire Stikes Back. It was just ok so far. The snow fighting scene takes forever and then I stopped watching.

Cold planet. Hot take.

Continued my quest through the classics and watched The Big Sleep last night. It was fantastic. One of my favorites so far.

Continued my quest through the classics and watched The Big Sleep last night. It was fantastic. One of my favorites so far.

May I humbly suggest you turn your sights on the genius Nicholas Ray?

They Live By Night
In A Lonely Place
Johnny Guitar

All classics

Let me know

I'll put them on the list. They all look like stuff I would like. Probs start with In a Lonely Place. Maybe tonight. Thx.

Saw the newer version of "The Parent Trap" with Dennis Quaid and Not-Emma Thompson.

i didn't buy it that Dennis Quaid would date, let alone almost marry the evils stop mom in this version.

I'll put them on the list. They all look like stuff I would like. Probs start with In a Lonely Place. Maybe tonight. Thx.

They all will burrow into your subconsciousness

Johnny Guitar is so subversive that you cannot imagine it was made and released in the McCarthy era. It oozes lesbianism

And also is one of my top 10 movies

I've been checking out old westerns, so I'm excited about that one.

If it's westerns recs you want I'm here all day.

Naked Spur with Jimmy Stewart
Incredible

Don't think I've seen a western with Jimmy in it. I'll check it out.

Back