• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

1. choose old film
2. remake but ignore all the stuff that made original great
3. ?????
4. profit

amy-schumer-gq-photo-shoot.jpg

Saw Trainwreck last night. Definitely some very funny parts/lines, but a lot of scenes dragged on too long and there were a bunch of needless, unfunny cameos.

My wife loved it. I liked it enough... Could have benefitted from some tighter editing. No reason for it to be over 2 hours.

Saw Kingsman last night. I really liked parts of it. Actually, I think I liked pretty much everything about it except for Samuel L Jackson. I don't understand why they had to make his character so campy/clownish.

Watching Transformers: Extinction. Well, I started last night, but I decided going to sleep would be more entertaining.

This movie is horrible. The series is not good, but this one is special. The new robots look nearly nothing like what they transform into. Why is the Bugatti a samurai? Why does John Goodman have a metal beard.

Del Toro should've made these movies.

Back