• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Husky, I'm staying in the West End near North Station. There's a place called Banner's Kitchen and Tap nearby. There's also Hurricanes at the Garden (damn, I hope the Celtics or Bruins aren't in town, need to check). Thoughts?

Right next to my office. Banner's has a ton of tvs (including the largest tv in Boston) so you'll have no problem getting it on there, even though there is a Celtics home game. There is also a Tavern in the Square which has dozens of tvs and a good beer list. Hurricane's sucks. West End Johnnie's is another more neighborhood type bar than the ones directly in front of the Garden, only a 2 minute walk. None are really known as a soccer bar, but you shouldn't have any issue getting it put on a tv - sound might be dependent on whether anyone else is watching.

Would love to see us paired with a Euro nation, Asian nation, and African nation

Spare me the Euro/Euro/South American combo

Well this shootout has been something. 0 of 4 so far, with 3 not even hitting the net.

I’m in France for work and they have basically have soccer version of red zone rolling with 6 games on and a bunch of dudes screaming in French anytime something happens it’s pretty baller.

I’m in France for work and they have basically have soccer version of red zone rolling with 6 games on and a bunch of dudes screaming in French anytime something happens it’s pretty baller.

CBS has something like that for Champions League

the Golazo Show, I think it's called

I know the lasers are dominating the conversation, but it should be muscle memory to everyone involved taking a spot kick. The kicks were just bad. Egypt clearly an opportunity to win and simply didn’t seize it.

Game was awful in stretches, but it certainly had its moments.

I wish there was a way to penalize the opposing team when they use lasers like that. I've never seen that many at a match and that PK was just ridiculous. Gotta feel bad for Mo.

Right next to my office. Banner's has a ton of tvs (including the largest tv in Boston) so you'll have no problem getting it on there, even though there is a Celtics home game. There is also a Tavern in the Square which has dozens of tvs and a good beer list. Hurricane's sucks. West End Johnnie's is another more neighborhood type bar than the ones directly in front of the Garden, only a 2 minute walk. None are really known as a soccer bar, but you shouldn't have any issue getting it put on a tv - sound might be dependent on whether anyone else is watching.
Thank you

Ouch, gotta be up there in terms of most brutal elimination on extra time away goals.

Some national teams just seem to always find a way to shoot themselves in the dick. Algeria is deffo on that list

So who are the likely seeds? I'm guessing Qatar, Argentina, Brazil, France, Belgium, Spain, England and who else?

So who are the likely seeds? I'm guessing Qatar, Argentina, Brazil, France, Belgium, Spain, England and who else?

FPDQSwhXoAcLPOX

World Cup Pot Probabilities for the undecided teams:

🇺🇸 USA - 2: 100%
🇲🇽 Mexico - 2: 99.8%
🇨🇦 Canada - 3: 40.8%, 4: 59.2%
🇨🇷 Costa Rica - 3: 0.1%, 4: 0.1%

🇸🇳 Senegal - 2: 0.2%, 3: 99.8%
🇹🇳 Tunisia - 3: 59.3%, 4: 40.7%

Penalty should just automatically count if crowds wanna do lasers. Has to be repercussions for that.

Back