• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

he is really bad with the ball at his feet right now

last year I saw flashes of an elite shot stopper, especially given his age -- I have not seen much pointing to that this year but no big mistakes either

I thought in the game against MNUFC here a few weeks back he was set right when two of the three goals went by him. Not saying he would have stopped them but he was not positioned to give himself a chance.

The second Barca have the money lined up for Raph he's gone. Leeds supporters are fully expecting Aaronson to start.

Marsch's style is to play narrow and attack through the center of the pitch, so Aaronson is positioned for a featured role on an EPL side, so very exciting stuff in terms of the USMNT.
Which is why I believe Jack is likely to leave.

Newcastle are reported to be interested in Harrison.

As much as I love the fact that Leeds have a Deac on the squad, if Newcastle want to throw some of that oil money our way I'd gladly take it. We have so many gaps to fill and positions to upgrade and I'm not clear on how well Harrison will fit into Marsch's system once it's up and running.

Scotland - Ukraine today at 2:45pm. Winner plays Wales on Sunday for a chance to lose to the US in November.

Same as CONCACAF Nations League. Basically a Champions League type competition to make friendlies more meaningful (read profitable). Most teams seem to take them fairly seriously i guess.

McTominay probably the worst player on the field today, complete traffic cone no matter where he was playing. Probably dribbled past ten times. Hilarious, you love to see it.

Even in November, if our matches are Ukraine, England and Iran, the hype around each of them is gonna be something else

Impressed with Ukraine today. They created the better chances and just had the 1 mistake by the keeper. That 1st goal should be #1 on top plays tonight. And yes, the hype around all of the group B games will be yuge,

Back