• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Missed the match but Costa Rica scored in the 3rd, NZ got a red in the 69th and the Ticos advanced to the World Cup. Sounds like the Kiwis dominated in the loss.

Now Jamaica looking to end Tata's coaching career, up 1-0 in Jamaica. A win tonight and they will be in a position to knock Mexico out of the competition in Mexico City.

This is the best field in the whole country. You can see the players' feet sink into the turf when they take a step.

It's like our keeper's feet were glued to the ground.

Yes, but also, that's poor keeping.

Get Pulisic, Weah, Robinson and Aaronson off the field. If you get a result, great. But this isn't useful and it won't matter toward advancing in Nation's League.

Missed the match but Costa Rica scored in the 3rd, NZ got a red in the 69th and the Ticos advanced to the World Cup. Sounds like the Kiwis dominated in the loss.

I watched the replay last night. Yeah, Campbell finished off a nice assist early. And then NZ dominated possession after that. Considering NZ's world ranking, that was really a poor showing from the Ticos. I was disappointed because they're usually my 2nd favorite CONCACAF squad, but I don't expect much from them in Qatar. Also, the match was not well attended. Everything about this being in Qatar sucks.

it really, really does

Yeah, I'm getting my knee scoped tomorrow and will be out of commission for a few weeks. It would be nice to watch the WC at its usual time so that and golf could get me through that period. So thanks FIFA and Qatar.

World Cup 2026 venues announced.

New York/New Jersey (MetLife Stadium)
Los Angeles (SoFi Stadium)
Dallas (AT&T Stadium)
San Francisco Bay Area (Levi's Stadium)
Miami (Hard Rock Stadium)
Atlanta (Mercedes-Benz Stadium)
Seattle (Lumen Field)
Houston (NRG Stadium)
Philadelphia (Lincoln Financial Field)
Kansas City, Missouri (Arrowhead Stadium)
Boston (Gillette Stadium)
Guadalajara (Estadio Akron)
Monterrey (Estadio BBVA Bancomer)
Mexico City (Estadio Azteca)
Toronto (BMO Field)
Vancouver (BC Place)

is Arrowhead actually nice or old and shitty? I know SoFi is LA's shiny new toy, but kinda surprised they didn't wanna run it back and have the final at the Rose Bowl.

Back