• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

I want Reyna to just watch KDB and become that. Shouldn't be too hard.

interesting comp

season 4 for kdb he got up to .75 goals + assists per 90 (age 20, still at Genk) and by age 23, his first season at wolfsburg, he was up to a pretty ridiculous .89 g+a/90.

a very good start to this season for gio, 2 goals, no assists so far in 2.4 90s, which is a .83 clip. sustaining that kind of success will be harder for gio in a competitive bundesliga with lots of competitions for club and country, but it's a trajectory he should absolutely aspire to. kdb never had a haaland to assist.

Wouldn’t mind seeing a front six of:

Pulisic-Reyna-Weah
McKennie-Adams-Musah

At some point in qualifying against teams that bunker against us.

That lineup would fuck

Bring on Pepi if you need a goal later

In UEFA news, Italy couldn't even find the back of the net against Northern Ireland while the Swiss destroyed Bulgaria to go through from their group.

If the seeded teams all advance to the final, it would be Portugal-Wales/Poland, Scotland-Sweden and Italy-Russia. Would love to see the Scots knock Sweden out.

Mexico heading to Edmonton where it’s bitterly cold and dumping snow. Very pumped to watch this match.

Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (WCQ vs Jamaica TUESDAY 5pm; #DosaCero)

Dude on the Maryland board said Westin Mckennie was sent home for disciplinary reasons. What is this dude’s deal?

ETA: I can’t find anything about it online so it could be BS

Last edited:
Dude on the Maryland board said Westin Mckennie was sent home for disciplinary reasons. What is this dude’s deal?

McKennie was out for yellow card accumulation, no?

Definitely BS. He picked up a yellow vs. Mexico, which was his 2nd of the cycle, meaning he is suspended vs. Jamaica tonight. Same with Miles Robinson and his red card. Both were sent back to their clubs which is almost always the case.

Snowing in Edmonton ahead of Canada-Mexico tonight - should be fun to watch.

Technically.....yellow card accumulation is a "disciplinary" reason

Snowing in Edmonton ahead of Canada-Mexico tonight - should be fun to watch.

They are playing in Edmonton? Outside? Hilarious. It's currently -6 Celsius (21 F) by game-time temps will range between -8 and -10 (14 to 17 F). Winds gusting to 20+ mph (wind-chills of 6 to 1 F). Will be interesting to see how Mexico handles those conditions. Wow.

Technically.....yellow card accumulation is a "disciplinary" reason

EUCmVxoXkAskUVl.jpg

They are playing in Edmonton? Outside? Hilarious. It's currently -6 Celsius (21 F) by game-time temps will range between -8 and -10 (14 to 17 F). Winds gusting to 20+ mph (wind-chills of 6 to 1 F). Will be interesting to see how Mexico handles those conditions. Wow.

Will be interesting how the Canadians handle those conditions.....it's not like they all practice and grew up on the tundra!

Busio in for McKennie and Richards in for M. Robinson. Otherwise, no changes from Mexico lineup.

Turner gets a hand on that. But I'm sure a ball playing goalie on this surface is important.

Back