• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

I hope this Belgium side doesn’t make it out of the group. Give me Morocco and Canada

In case y'all weren't aware, US plays Iran at 1:00 eastern on Tuesday. And there are nothing to see here in Qatar - move along. And Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. Now back to the game at hand.

In case y'all weren't aware, US plays Iran at 1:00 eastern on Tuesday. And there are nothing to see here in Qatar - move along. And Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. Now back to the game at hand.

It’s annoying that Fox is promoting 1pm everywhere so folks tune-in to their pregame show.

Last edited:
Good to see that Roberto Martinez should be available at about the same time Lampard gets fired.

I don't care to watch aging Belgium and Croatia. Give me all the Morocco and Canada

So is that Messi news legit?

Inter Miami signing him next summer?
Its been rumored for awhile. Have to guess MLS leaked this as I can't imagine Messi wants the distraction. I think his MLS deal will include ownership options as well in the future.

Just tuned in last 5 minutes…are fans booing the Canadian goalkeeper or is it something else they’re shouting?

Its been rumored for awhile. Have to guess MLS leaked this as I can't imagine Messi wants the distraction. I think his MLS deal will include ownership options as well in the future.
Interesting....I figured we'd see Ronaldo in the MLS sooner than we'd see Messi. But I guess Ronaldo is still all about that money and is more willing to go to no-man's-land in Saudi Arabia rather than be THE GUY in the MLS and live in America.

Back