• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake-BC Game Thread

Wow, gutless piece of crap to punt away even if we're going to lose. What a disgrace this entire athletic program has become. Sad we can debate which is a bigger train wreck between football and basketball.

3 weeks from now in Clemson ought to be fun. I wonder if they can top their '81 output against us

at least i'll be golfing or hiking on saturdays this fall rather than wasting my time watching this bullshit

This is Wake Forest in 1975. I've seen this shit. Buckle in kids. I pray that Camp survives the season and gets a shot at the NFL.

We look like a beaten football team. Dazed and confused.
At this point we would be saying "Bring on the basketball!", but is that even an option?

Somewhere between ONE and ALL of our coaches should be fired for this lack of performance (and fire Bz, too, for good measure).

so we really punted, huh?

local tv just advertised some strip clubs... last night as a bachelor for awhile...

Tanner has some amazing passes but then he skips balls into receivers then skies it over their head. He's not our biggest problem but he's not helping either with his wild inconsistency.

at least i'll be golfing or hiking on saturdays this fall rather than wasting my time watching this bullshit

It's harder and harder to tell my wife, "Nah, we can't go to do something fun today because I have to be miserable for 3 hours this afternoon". We're going to a party tomorrow afternoon. Originally, I was happy this game was tonight so I wouldn't have to miss it.

Back