• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake-BC Game Thread

Fuck you, Applebees "Out of the Way?" guy. I'd shove those honey-pepper shrimp up your curly-haired ass, you sweater-vest-wearing, fat-faced, no-talent fuck.

We look like a beaten football team. Dazed and confused.
At this point we would be saying "Bring on the basketball!", but is that even an option?

Basketball is more hopeful than football. That truly says something about the state of WF football.

Guess we'll never see the stormtrooper look again.

That's the one positive, but I'm sure we'll get beaten badly in every uniform combination this season.

One first down and this over. That's why you don't punt the ball away

Basketball is more hopeful than football. That truly says something about the state of WF football.

Geez, man. You've really soured on Wake football. It's ok, man.

He's not a very good QB. 0 progress over 4 years. I agree a WCO better suits his abilities but he just isn't very good.

I've never thought he was good. However, like you said I feel like his abilities would fit WCO style offense much much more. If we used an early Andy Reid Eagles offense with some screens and short slant passes to Camp to open up deep passes I think he could be serviceable.

I look at all these other teams' coaches and they have their players are fired up. Wake's sideline looks like a morgue during most games.

I want Clemson's OC here. We may would still look like dogshit but at least we'd be entertaining

I want Clemson's OC here. We may wold still look like dogshit but at least we'd be entertaining

Why would he come here? Do they have a towel boy who would be interested?

BC will probably not win another game this season. They are a joke too, unfortunately we are even worse.

Anybody want some section 5 tickets? I'd rather spend Saturdays on the golf course. Grobe probably would too.

It's harder and harder to tell my wife, "Nah, we can't go to do something fun today because I have to be miserable for 3 hours this afternoon". We're going to a party tomorrow afternoon. Originally, I was happy this game was tonight so I wouldn't have to miss it.

I'm saying, life is short, i'm miserable enough at my job. why choose to punch myself in the balls on my own free time when i'm not getting paid for it?

Daniel Blitch ‏@Blitch76 12h
Someone Bring me a Gatorade and a burrito bowl...

Back