• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake Forest reaction thread to beating duke.

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
In this thread, we discuss things said between WFU acquaintances as a result of beating Duke

"Son of a bitch"

"Too bad the only students at the game were freshmen living in dry dorms, otherwise we might not have stormed the court like a bunch of pussies"

"This mother fucker [Redacted] just won't go away"

Last edited:
"I'm happy for Travis."

"It is always a good day when you beat Duke."

My reaction, " Heck yeah, we beat Duke....but,but that doesn't save Bzzzz's job does it???????":confused:

"This is terrible."

"This doesn't matter unless we get to the finals of the ACC Tournament. Right?"

If even rumors of Buzz's resignation will inspire the team like this, then with a proper coach we are a lock for the Final Four next year. Resign Buzz, resign.

Been saying this for awhile Wellman is so GD unpredictable, tonight may have given him the incentive to retain that bastard for another year. He would do it just to shove his foot up the proverbial anal cavity of everyone on this thread...

At first I was like:
tumblr_mnsvxdrx1H1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Then the thought crept in that Bz might be retained
tumblr_mr3feg9Zsa1rz2nelo1_250.gif

But then I said
tumblr_lxrgy2qpax1qjq2t3o1_500.gif

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

I don't ever tire of beating Duke. I hate Duke much more than Bzz. And Sulaimon reinforced my position with his dick move when Travis wanted to dribble it out on senior night.

Hey, Rasheed...

Great Win..................enjoy it folks.

It showed potential coaches that we have enough talent to at least compete from day one.

Great win to attract Shaka or Marshall. Buzz is still gone. You have to look at the full body of work. We've still only won 2 of our last 10 games. I think Ron understands that this year. He gone.

I always love beating Duke and Coach K! Tonight, it is still worth it, even if it costs us a new coach. I hope that it didn't, but tonight I'm still happy about it!

Best of both worlds. We beat Duke/send Travis out in style and it happened too late to save Bz's job.

my reaction was "fuck this shit" and my wife celebrated and trolled the fuck out of me.

Back