• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake Forest reaction thread to beating duke.

I sat in front of the TV in stunned disbelief thinking, "Where in the world did this team come from? These guys actually play okay." Then I felt cold chills run up and down my back and thought, "Does this mean the Bzz is coming back for another year? :rulz:

I sat in front of the TV in stunned disbelief thinking, "Where in the world did this team come from? These guys actually play okay." Then I felt cold chills run up and down my back and thought, "Does this mean the Bzz is coming back for another year? :rulz:

There are worse things than Buzz coming back for another year, I'm sure. I think. I've heard there might be. I think I heard there might be.

There are worse things than Buzz coming back for another year, I'm sure. I think. I've heard there might be. I think I heard there might be.

Yeah, we could be muslims in certain parts of the CAR or a member of the wrong group in South Sudan. Or a South Korean Christian missionary in Afghanistan going for a long hike wearing a Jesus Saves t-shirt in Pashtun. Or be victims of some new deadly pandemic disease. I think that's the list.

In the hours after this inexplicable win, I have come to remember and regret all those times, over the last 30 or so years, that I said, "All that's important is that we beat UNC and Duke. I don't care if we lose every other game, as long as we win those..."

New perspective today. This is as close to schizophrenia in basketball as you can get.

You mean like the extension that would, by necessity, accompany him coming back next year?

Back