• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake Forest reaction thread to beating duke.

in reaction to hearing the news of buzz telling the players his departure

"So that means the day after Bz got fired we already beat a top 5 team/Duke? I knew we'd be better after he was fired but I figured it may take longer than a day"

Oh, and he was our mascot.

Don't know if it saves [Redacted]'s job, but I'm happy that we beat Ratface and the asshole Dukies! FUCK DUKE! GO DEACS!

Edited to add that I am thrilled for Travis finally beating Duke!

I hate dook. I hate all of the Plumlee assholes, including their dad, Perky Plumlee. I hate Wojo. I hate K. I hate Sulaimon.

After tonight, I REALLY hate the fat, redneck POS dook chick 2 rows behind me. I laughed in her ugly fat face when she left with one minute to go. I turned around and screamed and clapped as close to her face as I could when Hood fouled out. I wanted her ugly rodent looking twig boyfriend/husband to say something. A good throat punch would have felt awesome.

I hate dook. I love Wake Forest. I ALWAYS want to beat them, no matter what. Duck Fook.

I hate dook. I hate all of the Plumlee assholes, including their dad, Perky Plumlee. I hate Wojo. I hate K. I hate Sulaimon.

After tonight, I REALLY hate the fat, redneck POS dook chick 2 rows behind me. I laughed in her ugly fat face when she left with one minute to go. I turned around and screamed and clapped as close to her face as I could when Hood fouled out. I wanted her ugly rodent looking twig boyfriend/husband to say something. A good throat punch would have felt awesome.

I hate dook. I love Wake Forest. I ALWAYS want to beat them, no matter what. Duck Fook.

I love your tenacity.

Praise the Lord.

Need some Tylenol?

he fired a dude who went 61-31 and won an NCAAT game. Ron understands nothing. Believes in nothing. He can get you a toe by 3 o'clock. With nail polish.

The announcers pointed out tonight that this was the first year we've beaten Duke, UNC and State in the same year. That statement was not lost on me. I'm sure it will be on some.

"

Well stated, my friend.

Friend got courtside seats for the game. Sat next to Bob McCreary and shook his hand. Watched Wake beat fucking Duke. Watched Travis go out on top. Not worried Bz will be back.

Tonight was fucking perfect.

Friend got courtside seats for the game. Sat next to Bob McCreary and shook his hand. Watched Wake beat fucking Duke. Watched Travis go out on top. Not worried Bz will be back.

Tonight was fucking perfect.

I hope that's because McCreary told you that his gift was conditional on Buzz being gone.

you guys are missing the point of this thread

giphy.gif

This is the second-best post ever. Right behind the one that breaks the news of Bz resigfiring.

I don't always give KVegas meaningless pos rep, but when I do...

It's for awesome mini-rants like this.

Back