• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake - Vandy game thread

Just stand there and wait for your sack Tanner

defense is bad, but Price has nobody out in front of him on a bootleg and tries to complete a sideline pass instead of taking the easy 10 yards started the progression that lead to that.

The play was designed for that throw. Generally you don't want your QB passing up easy throws to try to run for first downs. It was just a bad throw.

Fire everyone.

Also, Josh Harris might not be here next year. Guess he's back in the doghouse.

The play was designed for that throw. Generally you don't want your QB passing up easy throws to try to run for first downs. It was just a bad throw.

Price isn't that accurate on that sideline throw. If there is no contain, he should pick up free yards if they are there. There was no contain.

Even if he didn't catch it not one wake player turned for the ball so pass interference as well, we are the definition of shit, shitty play calling, shitty execution

Vandy has really blown past us as a program. They are just way, way better than we are.

If Franklin ends up at NCSU, that could be tough.

Now I can foolishly hope that there will be changes on Monday.

Goodnight and please drive home safely. I'm just glad we crossed midfield and even scored once. Big improvement from last week

I want to ask a serious question. Why are we always giving up records to opposing players or teams? What is that?

Secondly, if you set the record for punts in a season, and you're the OC, aren't you obligated to resign if you're not somehow related to the coach?

Back