• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake - Vandy game thread

"Vandy has picked on Okoro a lot"

images

I am getting so sick of them talking about picking on Okoro because he has no experience at cb. Will someone please tell them he played cb for three years.

defense is bad, but Price has nobody out in front of him on a bootleg and tries to complete a sideline pass instead of taking the easy 10 yards started the progression that lead to that.

Coming into the season I thought D would be a strength. We lose people more than any defense I can recall. I don't know if we have scheme issues or our guys can't figure out what we are trying to do. It's awful either way

Did he just say the Commodore rode out on the motorcycle? Maybe this is a Vandy home game.

These announcers just said Mr. Commodore rode out on the bike with Wake. :rulz:

I can only assume our kick returners are ignoring the coaches who SURELY are telling them to stay in the endzone on kickoffs.

Great runback! Why do we never figure out that we can't run it back well?

Over/under on how many people you would put on Camp if you were an opposing D coordinator?

Back