• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 3 NFL Thread: No Brees, No Problem

The 2015 Patriots vs. 2007 Patriots conversation is already getting started on Boston sports radio.

The 2015 Patriots vs. 2007 Patriots conversation is already getting started on Boston sports radio.

this is an honest question, why?

is the team much better on paper than they were last year? i know they lost revis and i don't recall the pats adding any big names.

Assume they're making the easy, lazy leap that spygate = deflategate in terms of how the Pats will respond on the field

Giants gonna win tonight at home? I could see something like 23-14 Giants which probably means Redskins will roll.

I wasn't complaining that the Pats got an easy schedule. I just think it's funny that games that looked tough (@ Dallas, @ Indy, @ Denver, vs Philly, vs Pitt) probably won't end up as difficult.

But they'll still lose 2-4 games.

So DeAngelo Hall probably just tore his Achilles. He's gotta be done now, right?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Back