• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 3 NFL Thread: No Brees, No Problem

Apparently Nikita is getting some reps at DT in this game.

Nikita getting some airtime

I'll be damned. Starting FB and still playing DT in a regular season game. This guy never ceases to amaze.

I wonder who the last two way player in an NFL game was who wasn't a WR/DB.

thx. The Giants just got penalized for requesting a review that should have happened automatically? WTF?

The Giants didn't have their hands team in up two possessions.

I wonder who the last two way player in an NFL game was who wasn't a WR/DB.

When is the last time there was a WR/DB aside from an obvious Hail Mary? What's his name from the Pats a few years back?

Troy Brown. I was trying to remember if he played both in the same game.

That's a good question.

Edleman played both ways for like an entire season, didn't he? But other D-Linemen have played FB on occasion ... I know Peppers has a few times, and I think BJ Raji. Vrabel played both ways as well.

Edleman played both ways for like an entire season, didn't he? But other D-Linemen have played FB on occasion ... I know Peppers has a few times, and I think BJ Raji. Vrabel played both ways as well.

I have absolutely no recollection of the Edleman thing but I looked it up and you're right.

Back