• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 9 NFL Thread: #KeepPounding

Ok. We shouldn't pay attention at all then. Seems legit. High bar you've got set for the league.

I do believe that human error is part of the game. It sucks, but there is simply no logical way to make sport completely impartial of officiating mistakes.

How did the officials not see that? He's obviously down.

Oh yeah bc we live in a world of instant replay where the refs don't actually know how to make calls anymore and just rule in whichever way feels right to them. Then we spend 5 mins reviewing it.

Burn it to the ground Muhammad. Kill everybody.

Oh hey Jordan Matthews glad to see that you're alive after rotting on my fantasy bench all year.

All the talk about Romo coming back and saving the team is bullshit. It's not going to matter because our defense isn't good enough. That was a fucking travesty.

All the talk about Romo coming back and saving the team is bullshit. It's not going to matter because our defense isn't good enough. That was a fucking travesty.

we win that game with Romo as QB

we aren't Super Bowl challengers, but we win that game tonight.

we win that game with Romo as QB

we aren't Super Bowl challengers, but we win that game tonight.

I'm not so sure. Cassel did enough to win the game. The defense shit the bed, although I guess you can't really blame them with the injuries. I follow the Cowboys pretty closely and I have no fucking idea who that third string LB was.

sorry dudes that was a rough one

It sucks because it is getting to the point where even if Romo comes back, we have to play absolutely perfectly to win the division. He is going to be rusty, and healing from a nasty injury. I think that line of reasoning is just setting our fan base up for disappointment and more toxicity.

especially since your thanksgiving matchup is BRUTAL

we do have a nice habit of getting up by 20 pts in the 4th quarter and sweating out major comebacks from the other team

Back