• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 9 NFL Thread: #KeepPounding

Compared to college the games are often a lot closer no matter the talent gap, reason why spreads are so small. I mean no way would I have assumed the shitty colts would be the team to give the Broncos their first loss.

:rulz:

Worried about Seabass

I think all three teams have a chance to go 19-0. Would be pretty crazy if they all did.

How are the pats still good

It makes no sense

Yeah, that's a lot of games to win but I think they could all do it. Gotta take it one game at a time though.

One of them goes down this week.

e52f0c82d679569b560659a178e7f1fe.jpg

How are the pats still good

It makes no sense

I mean its not too hard to figure out, starting with 1 and 2 that non-bias people would have trouble arguing with.
1. They have the best QB in the league
2. They have the best coach in the league
3. They have the best TE in the league
4. They have one of the top front 7 in the league
5. They have receivers that have been in the system awhile now.
6. They always have top special teams play
After that holes begin to show with a very very weak secondary but is covered by a top 5 safety and good depth at the safety position.
A young injured offensive line that gets covered by Brady getting rid of the ball fastest in the league
That's why they are good but it always starts and ends with 1 and 2.

I'd be pretty easy for Mercury Morris to come on TV and say "well we beat everyone we played"

Where is the tie going to come from? The Pats, Bengals, and Panthers don't play each other.

Where is the tie going to come from? The Pats, Bengals, and Panthers don't play each other.

In an effort to increase viewership for Super Bowl 50 when they get to the conference finals, they use the NCAA system of determining the Final 4, but use it for the 3 undefeated teams, thus eliminating the unworthy NFC team by votes and computer rankings.

Bengals offense vs Patriots defense
Patriots offense vs Panthers defense
Panthers offense vs Bengals defense

All 3 games keep rotating in a never ending tie, thus allowing all 3 teams to claim championship at 18-0-1. The NFL then changes the OT rule to be like college.

Back