• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 9 NFL Thread: #KeepPounding

For sure. I'm 95% going. Not looking forward to a Tony Romo redemption game.

Also DV7 I'm a little surprised that you're still rooting for the Cowboys. I see Greg Hardy on my screen and being the uber feminist that you are I figured you would boycotting the piece of shit and his enablers.

Feel free to ask my wife about the words I've used for that fucking waste of oxygen. I hate that he is on the Cowboys and I will not root for him to do well. I hope his leg falls off.

This answer bothered me. You advocated rooting against the Deacon basketball team because of [Redacted] and Wellman. Yet you still root for the Cowboys despite employing a man convicted of brutally beating a woman? :confused:

So the Arizona Cardinals are going to be on Sunday Night Football in consecutive weeks. That has to be super-rare, right? Not to mention they're a small market team.

This answer bothered me. You advocated rooting against the Deacon basketball team because of [name redacted] and Wellman. Yet you still root for the Cowboys despite employing a man convicted of brutally beating a woman? :confused:

I wanted Wake to lose to get rid of REDACTED.

The Cowboys winning or losing will not impact them employing that vile human being.

I could see either game being flexed out. ARI/SEA for NE/NYG and ARI/CIN for GB/Min (less likely)

Not a chance. Arizona/Seattle was the originally scheduled SNF game, and is now 6 days away, too late to switch out. Arizona/Cincinnati was just flexed IN last week, replacing Kansas City/San Diego (I'm sure Fox protected GB/Minn).

Teams have appeared on SNF in consecutive weeks before, but it is pretty rare. They are never scheduled for consecutive SNF appearances, but could obviously be flexed in like was the case with the Cardinals.

I'm pretty hyped about both of those games.

I wanted Wake to lose to get rid of REDACTED.

The Cowboys winning or losing will not impact them employing that vile human being.

Sure it will, if the fans like you make it clear that the reason they are no longer rooting for the cowboys is because of Hardy. If you and enough cowboy fans show their displeasure by withholding their monetary (and ratings) support and organize billboards, etc...

Sure it will, if the fans like you make it clear that the reason they are no longer rooting for the cowboys is because of Hardy. If you and enough cowboy fans show their displeasure by withholding their monetary (and ratings) support and organize billboards, etc...

I mean, what is the percentage of Cowboys fans who don't already beat their women? 5%? 10%? If you're already a Cowboys fan, Greg Hardy isn't going to move the needle for you much either way. The rest of the league, sure. Cowboys fans, not in the least.

I mean, what is the percentage of Cowboys fans who don't already beat their women? 5%? 10%? If you're already a Cowboys fan, Greg Hardy isn't going to move the needle for you much either way. The rest of the league, sure. Cowboys fans, not in the least.

Good point. :) NM.

What percent chance do the Panthers, Bengals, and Patriots have to go undefeated?

Carolina: @Tennessee, vs.Washington, @Dallas, @New Orleans, vs.Atlanta, @New York Giants, @Atlanta, vs.Tampa Bay
Cincinnati: vs.Houston, @Arizona, vs.St. Louis, @Cleveland, vs.Pittsburgh, @San Francisco, @Denver, vs.Baltimore
New England: @New York Giants, vs.Buffalo, @Denver, vs.Philadelphia, @Houston, vs.Tennessee, @New York Jets, @Miami

Carolina easily has the easiest schedule going forward, no? Toughest games look like @ Dallas, @ NO, @ ATL, & @ NYG. ATL is not who everybody thought they were. NO is NO. Romo will just be back. And NYG has Eli.

Cincy gets @ AZ, Pitt, & @ Denver. NE gets @ Denver, and @ NYJ.

0% chance for Cincy
8% chance for Carolina
20% chance for New England

Carolina easily has the easiest schedule going forward, no? Toughest games look like @ Dallas, @ NO, @ ATL, & @ NYG. ATL is not who everybody thought they were. NO is NO. Romo will just be back. And NYG has Eli.

Cincy gets @ AZ, Pitt, & @ Denver. NE gets @ Denver, and @ NYJ.
By current records, Carolina has the hardest

Back