• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official WFU-ND Game Thread

The Superman pose by Thomas and his yelling "he can't guard me, he can't guard me" is just bush league. So is Overton running down the court, hunched over, wagging three fingers after making a three pointer.

Step one complete.

Shades of Kemba in 2011.

kemba-walker2-icon.jpg

Notice the Buttheads in the Pitt uniforms.

This is Vuja De. That means it's going to happen again.

Devin is a douche. That's great that he's a WASP's dream off the court. On the court, he acts like a clown when we're winning, and he acts like a clown when we're losing. If you can't see that, well, you're a loyal fan. Blind, but loyal.

What REALLY needs to stop is the comparisons with Devin to J-Ho. Howard was the ACC Player of the Year. With the right coaching, Devin might sniff a 3rd Team. Someday.

Devin is a douche. That's great that he's a WASP's dream off the court. On the court, he acts like a clown when we're winning, and he acts like a clown when we're losing. If you can't see that, well, you're a loyal fan. Blind, but loyal.

What REALLY needs to stop is the comparisons with Devin to J-Ho. Howard was the ACC Player of the Year. With the right coaching, Devin might sniff a 3rd Team. Someday.

If he plays every game against Notre Dame he'll be first team.

Adam Smith ‏@adam_smithTN 7m
[Redacted] says Wake is headed back to stay on campus and players will take ice baths, which draws wide eyes and a head shake from McKie.

This man is so weird.

The Superman pose by Thomas and his yelling "he can't guard me, he can't guard me" is just bush league. So is Overton running down the court, hunched over, wagging three fingers after making a three pointer.

Let the 19 year olds be 19 year olds, '73.

Thanks for this, TITS

SportsChannel8 ‏@SportsChannel8 13m
Which ACC Head Coach drives a Prius? Make your guess now. Our report at 11. #investig8 #sportschannel8

BijOHOyIMAAZM2l.jpg

Hopefully 2-16 VT beats Miami for a third time so Wellman can see how meaningless these Wednesday games are.

I have no problem with Devin.

I've said it before...I wish we had a HC that displayed 1/4 of the emotion that Devin displays.

I have no problem with Devin.

I've said it before...I wish we had a HC that displayed 1/4 of the emotion that Devin displays.

What if the coach displayed that much emotion but it was all just depression and crying?

Bet you didn't think if that, did you Butthead?

Thanks for this, TITS

Which ACC Head Coach drives a Prius? Make your guess now. Our report at 11. #investig8 #sportschannel8

BijOHOyIMAAZM2l.jpg

It has NC plates.

They aren't even trying to make this hard

Yeah I don't get the Devin hate at all..just grouped in with the scorched earth policy a lot of people have adopted here though.

People will be fine with him next year when Bzz is gone.

Sigh. You guys really don't see why people don't like rooting for Devin?

1) He no-shows against strong post players, fairly regularly.
2) He screams/poses/flexes at air, carefully avoiding other bangers when he does this. At least Chas wouldn't shy away from the goons he was provoking.
3) He literally stomps like a toddler when he disagrees with a whistle. Big, exaggerated steps with his arms up.
4) He's repeatedly pointed fingers at other players after losses, and has lashed out at fans.

CP3 was emotional. Chill was emotional. LD was emotional. This is something else.

Thanks for this, TITS

BijOHOyIMAAZM2l.jpg

He didn't take the bus with the team? Asshat.

Adam Smith ‏@adam_smithTN 7m
[Redacted] says Wake is headed back to stay on campus and players will take ice baths, which draws wide eyes and a head shake from McKie.

This man is so weird.

I can visualize this happening, and it's hilarious.

2) He screams/poses/flexes at air, carefully avoiding other bangers when he does this. At least Chas wouldn't shy away from the goons he was provoking.
3) He literally stomps like a toddler when he disagrees with a whistle. Big, exaggerated steps with his arms up.
4) He's repeatedly pointed fingers at other players after losses, and has lashed out at fans.

CP3 was emotional. Chill was emotional. LD was emotional. This is something else.

Completely agree with Irish on this one. I want to like Devin and I even liked him for most of last year. He was embarrassing today.

You'd love it if he was part of winnings teams like those, dude.

Back