• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Gasparilla Bowl Thread - Wake Forest vs. The University of Misery

Best friend at Wake’s dad was team doctor for mizzou while we were in school so we always had a ton of mizzou gear in our suite leftover from the bowl games. Probably had more mizzou stuff than Wake stuff at one point.

Best friend at Wake’s dad was team doctor for mizzou while we were in school so we always had a ton of mizzou gear in our suite leftover from the bowl games. Probably had more mizzou stuff than Wake stuff at one point.

Whoa ! You should let ESPN know about that so they can do a story on it.

One of those games where our marketing team will have to be sure to commission a photo from high above showing the stadium filled with black and gold.
If we ever play APP in W-S again, there's your all-time stadium photo.

One of those games where our marketing team will have to be sure to commission a photo from high above showing the stadium filled with black and gold.
Do you think Wake and Missouri fans will be filling an NFL stadium?

I would think that 1- Wake having played in a few of the more exciting bowl games overall and 2- great offense with suspect defense can lead to a lot of scoring, would be attractive to a bowl.

For sponsors of bowls I would think the point is to get as much publicity as possible.

All Missouri grads claim to have gotten into the school for journalism and then switched majors. This is a lie. Most Missouri students are like that kid from Ozarks who shacked up with the old meth dealer lady.

QVwDZE_0msDRdJc8SlCuGB_QwVJNH9Z238a1NuViOzA.jpg

#1 receiver moving on. I would guess he's got a good NIL deal somewhere else. Expect more targets for Luther Burden, who is a very talented freshman.

Back