• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oklahoma Tornados

I'm big into the Lutherans organization that is designed to do what the Red Cross does. You can earmark, but no overhead costs come out of donations. Instead that all comes put of the Lutheran church. So if you donate $100 to Oklahoma all $100 goes to Oklahoma.

Can we just deport these people?

I don't understand why people still acknowledge that they exist. I think most do so because they want to associate them with the christian church as some sort of finger pointing or acting like they are somehow related.

Another view of the tornado- gives a better view as to just how big the storm was(1.7mi wide).

he must've been the only person in the shelter because I don't hear anybody telling him to shut the damn door and get inside.

North Carolina is the leading state in night time tornado's which is terrifying to me. A hurricane doesn't frighten me as you know it is coming and have time to prepare for it.

The Time Magazine cover story this week is entitled "16 Minutes to Save Your Life". It details the steps you need to take in the 16 minutes between when the tornado sirens went off in Moore and the tornado hit the town. I expect it to be a good read.

Last edited:
NA-BW491A_TORNA_G_20130521184509.jpg

alot of people did not support this bill the first round--to much pork (fisheries in Alaska, Nascar stuff, Golman Sachs headquarters,etc) when this was eliminated, it passed

Well, this could get awkward...

Oklahoma Senators Voted Against Sandy Aid.

I hope the politicians who are supposed to representing us remember that the right thing to be doing in this situation is helping people.

Yep. Still two Republican Oklahoma representatives didn't vote for it.

Back