• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oklahoma Tornados

had a FB update from a friend who had one 3 miles from him but didn't see anything. The one headed to Mustang looks nasty. Hopefully it will peter out before it gets there.

roommate has family in Yukon. I texted him about the tornado and he called his mother. She apparently didn't know. Just goes to show how used to the weather they are at this time of year.

BLoUbvyCQAEHPDi.jpg:large

holy shit sounds like a huge one is just about to form on the ground just a bit south that looks to be headed RIGHT to OKC.

just evacuated the airport. Weather channel guy said they are intensifying

tornado lifted before Yukon, I think. His mom is fine. My aunt and uncle are all huddled up safely in the basement of a hotel. They're in Nichols Hills, so I think the main danger to them is hail. Told him to eat at the Italian Restaurant in the basement parking garage which is pretty good. His response. "Good idea! Go Spurs!"

OKC is huge. Really. It's one of the biggest cities area-wise in the US and used to be the biggest. So it hitting OKC is really not a bigger deal (short of downtown) than it hitting a suburb.

OKC is huge. Really. It's one of the biggest cities area-wise in the US and used to be the biggest. So it hitting OKC is really not a bigger deal (short of downtown) than it hitting a suburb.

Its headed straight to downtown as far as I can tell

Back