• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Rd 2 - Final day ends 11:30 EST

I'm not even sure why that tard is reading.

Hi Ayo.
Because I went to Wake, this is a Wake board, and these stupid mafia threads are essentially pinned to the top of the board. Why are a bunch of Kansas and Maryland donks on the Wake board acting like 10 year-olds is a better question. The lack of self-awareness is just incredible.

i like ayo, and i would like him to join us for a game

he'd be like an angrier townie

Because I went to Wake, this is a Wake board, and these stupid mafia threads are essentially pinned to the top of the board. Why are a bunch of Kansas and Maryland donks on the Wake board acting like 10 year-olds is a better question. The lack of self-awareness is just incredible.

You're a racist and you don't have to read something because it's "essentially pinned to the top". You're a pretentious asshole

wait how is Ayo racist in this scenario? I've seen some racist shit in these threads, but it's only really ever come from the suquers. And smidge, of course.

i barely read games I am in, I can't imagine reading one just because it's near the top of the board.

I think you've said in the past that you have trouble reading me, and you've definitely led a mislynch of me before.

A little frustrating when you have the dipshit dikride in full force like with this game.

Though I think I probably would have survived with a vote count (seriously, any vote count) coming in the last hour or so of D1.

Yeah sorry I just didn't care d1 what your alignment this game was obviously. Just have to pick justifiable targets.

The problem is when everybody dikrides you. That gets pretty annoying.

Yep. And it sucks when you hate the dikriders and you're on his mafia team, so you can't make it look like you're with him.

Nobody cares brah. We contribute via paypal

Yeah I think I gave $35 last time? I don't remember, I was drinking

Wow, a whole weeks salary? Good for you gouda.

giphy.gif

I haven't read 25 pages but you and damo played well.

Ha thanks, I'm kidding though. Thanks for not getting too upset the round you died. My logic to kill you was terrible, but necessary.

One of these days you're going to be vanilla and just wreck shop like old times. Stop being a good lawyer and come back to us.

Back