• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Rd 2 - Final day ends 11:30 EST

What does the bar over avatar mean anyways? I though it was dick size but tejas and gooner prove that theory wrong

how much posrep you get, when you get a full line you get one of the emblems of the dude blowing himself like you have

Probs my sweet Ander Herrera prof pic

He is so adorable! Just want to pinch his widdle cheeks!

Still less posts in mafia games than you

not sure if that is a positive or negative for me. or you.

Eagles, did you actually read Toogs as civ after this or was there some other motivation? Seemed like an extremely straightforward case for him being mafia.

To summarize - toog's entrance into thread seemed civ to me but I mistakenly didn't consider he could've been asked to be killed by other mafia. As it went on, I didn't care about my "reads" - I just wanted to post how I thought it made most sense to help team. I said n2 my best mafia lean was jtp but tbh I wasn't around much. I surprisingly got pulled into court most of the last two days and will be back on a different matter tomorrow. Disadvantaged my team because I talked like one round in chatzy and was otherwise awol. I apologize to my squad for that who gave a good effort. I did think RSF looked sketch as fuck d1.

Back