• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Rd 2 - Final day ends 11:30 EST

Some retard

who else besides bym am I supposed to explain it to?

Retard is nothing like the N and the F, because you are attributing what an actual retard acts like. It's become a cause du jour among soccer moms of the autistic. Sorry your snowflakes are super unique. Retard replaced other words like mongoloid and cretin. So now we just have to say "on the spectrum" or autie? That's not what I mean when I say retard, I mean acting like a retarded person acts. The one who bags your groceries, or Benny from LA Law. Not some misfit that walks with his hands in his pockets and stares at his feet.

You're welcome to your opinion. It doesn't hurt my feeling, but it hurts others. Y'all are welcome to do what you'd like, but I have to live with myself.

You're welcome to your opinion. It doesn't hurt my feeling, but it hurts others. Y'all are welcome to do what you'd like, but I have to live with myself.

its supposed to hurt feelings of the person you are calling one, that's the point. The butthurt from the auties is not acceptable PC

Whether or not I should have died, Ness needs to give me credit for completely owning their mafia. SD3 ISO was spot on, and then the Toogs as well.

My other mafia ISO was timdunk but that was other mafia.

And gooner, you weren't mafia but the logic against you was solid. Your votes were definitely trying to get me killed.

I still have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, which is a bad sign for "solid logic"

Well I figured out who Ayo is since he retarded me, I mean negged me. I thought it was ayo like the word the cool kids use.

Back