• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Rd 2 - Final day ends 11:30 EST

The only reason that eagles had a chance the day he died was because tejas accidentally included alignment.

So can't really complain there.

Whys that? I wasn't getting much heat after I found townie. Getting my alignment is what killed me.

I didn't understand dv7's role because he was given info that I wasn't given in my pm. I wasn't told what would happen if I found townie so I was unclear how dv7 got that.

I think literally my only contribution in mafia chat was to say whatever round we hit knight that it was dumb and we should hit Gouda or blue instead but that suggestion did not get traction.

I didn't understand dv7's role because he was given info that I wasn't given in my pm. I wasn't told what would happen if I found townie so I was unclear how dv7 got that.

I guess a fair question is if a character gets a power, does his role changed or not?

I might argue that he should've gotten your original role.

Secondary point - I'd prefer to get roles in PM instead of in Chatzy. We eventually couldn't scroll up and I didn't remember all of the role parts.

I guess a fair question is if a character gets a power, does his role changed or not?

I might argue that he should've gotten your original role.

Secondary point - I'd prefer to get roles in PM instead of in Chatzy. We eventually couldn't scroll up and I didn't remember all of the role parts.

yeah I always cut and paste and send to myself.

Or we could use DISCORD and not have this problem, as well as all of the other amazing benefits of discord.

Or we could use DISCORD and not have this problem, as well as all of the other amazing benefits of discord.

Mafia chat was moved to Discord. It was glorious. Tejas even joined us there yesterday.

I mean, you must think a lot of me, and even more of yourself, if you think I had even a passing thought about you in this game. I didn't care who died or not and I voted as such.

agreed discord is way better

I'm curious about arguments against moving to Discord. Gouda hates it, but that's a positive.

Discord has an app, so it's formatted better on mobile
It's encrypted
You can scroll to the top
You can set permissions

I'm curious about arguments against moving to Discord. Gouda hates it, but that's a positive.

It's encrypted
You can set permissions

Huh?

I use discord all the time. What you talkin bout

Huh?

I use discord all the time. What you talkin bout

I thought you were the one who whined about it when I modded and put the chat on Discord. If I'm mistaken, I apologize.

I thought you were the one who whined about it when I modded and put the chat on Discord. If I'm mistaken, I apologize.

I whine about everything, that has no bearing on my opinion

Well I figured out who Ayo is since he retarded me, I mean negged me. I thought it was ayo like the word the cool kids use.

I'm not even sure why that tard is reading.

Hi Ayo.

I did think RSF looked sketch as fuck d1.

I think you've said in the past that you have trouble reading me, and you've definitely led a mislynch of me before.

A little frustrating when you have the dipshit dikride in full force like with this game.

Though I think I probably would have survived with a vote count (seriously, any vote count) coming in the last hour or so of D1.

Eagles you didn't say anything about me in post game. Please give me your validation.

/deacs/

It's encrypted
You can set permissions

It's perfect for this

Back