• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

or not and the rest of you can just deal with it

So you're one of those stupid people standing around waiting to sprint for the line when your zone is called? Never would have expected it given your disdain for stupid people.

So you're one of those stupid people standing around waiting to sprint for the line when your zone is called? Never would have expected it given your disdain for stupid people.

when traveling with my kids, yes

To be clear, my complaint is with people who are in zone seven who are blocking the entrance to the line when they are calling zone three.

You going to this PHISH show next week? You'll be in the front then, I presume?

Probably not, I’m not a big Phish fan. I’m not big into Trey, he gets too noodlley and boring in the jams, and the lyrics to their songs have the emotional intelligence of a elementary schooler. But hey you never know I’m sure it will be fun.

I am personally more of a WSMFP fan myself if I’m going to a jam band concert.

Seriously though, what’s the rush to board?
Because there is nothing worse than having to put your carry on bag 20 rows behind your seat. Also first to the row gets to establish dominance, make sure the arm rests are down, and has first shot at a working power plug.

Besides that I agree with you there should be no rush to get in a metal tube death trap surrounded by mouth breathers.

If it's that important, pay for priority boarding and enjoy not having to stand around like a bunch of cattle.

Pay $40 to board 5 minutes sooner when I can fight it out with everyone else ? I usually board Zone 4 or 5 on American which is typically fine. The problem is when I fly Delta or United and I got no juice.

I have a flight to Denver next week that will put me over 2M miles lifetime on Delta. That’s a lot of fat guys.

Thats impressive, I am still a good 2-3 years away from 2 million. Hope you get another million miler gift for hitting that.

Shorty, how long did it take you to reach 2 million? What percent was leisure travel?

Wow. Going for 3 million?

Good for you. Enjoy it. “Partially retired” sounds awesome.

Back