• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Was in airplanes to California 2 weeks ago and Colorado last week. Definitely did even more handwashing than usual. Next scheduled business travel is San Diego at the end of March, hopefully thing will be under control by then.

Speaking of the OT, i had a whole row to myself on the flight back from Vail Saturday, but there was a person on the plane who legit must have weighed close to 4 bills. S/he could barely walk - which was bad because we deplaned onto the tarmac. Had a wheelchair coming to get them but the wheelchair guy was up in the jetbridge so not much help. I did not stick around to see how it turned out.

21st century version of this:

Was in airplanes to California 2 weeks ago and Colorado last week. Definitely did even more handwashing than usual. Next scheduled business travel is San Diego at the end of March, hopefully thing will be under control by then.

Speaking of the OT, i had a whole row to myself on the flight back from Vail Saturday, but there was a person on the plane who legit must have weighed close to 4 bills. S/he could barely walk - which was bad because we deplaned onto the tarmac. Had a wheelchair coming to get them but the wheelchair guy was up in the jetbridge so not much help. I did not stick around to see how it turned out.

Since you were coming from Vail, I have images of this 4 biller skiing!!

American has waived all change fees on flights booked from now until March 16. Have to change 14 days before flight leaves though.

Work just cancelled all non-essential travel and is instituting a two week self-quarantine for those coming back from Tier 3 countries.

Work just cancelled all non-essential travel and is instituting a two week self-quarantine for those coming back from Tier 3 countries.

Wow. So self-quarantine is just mandated work from home, right?

I read that as "Tier 3 counties" and immediately wondered how many flights were coming in from Guilford.

Maybe this is the push companies need to all adopt work from home policies and realize that shit still gets done.

Maybe this is the push companies need to all adopt work from home policies and realize that shit still gets done.

ah yes, now is the time as a species to encourage everyone to spend even less time interacting with other humans and more time on blending work and non-work life into a single, productive unit

Have a friend getting married in Sorrento at the end of June. As of yet we haven’t booked anything but it may be worth reaching out to see if they anticipate postponing

I love WFH. My sitch is a little different since I travel a fair amount so I get plenty of facetime with clients and coworkers but I can just grind from home when I need to. If you are playing Zelda at home instead of working I’m guessing you are socializing and checking the boards instead of working at the office.

This goes for full time wfh. If you are just just WFH on rare occasion I could see fucking off and treating it like PTO since you can usually just catch up later.

Have a friend getting married in Sorrento at the end of June. As of yet we haven’t booked anything but it may be worth reaching out to see if they anticipate postponing

i was looking at flights to rome in june and they are expensive AF. Using miles for business class, American wanted 500k miles roundtrip!

Back