• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Waiting to board a flight. Seeing this first hand.

e4ca6017114d8e657d4fb8f425ebbf26.jpg

I bought my first ever pack of sanitary wipes for the purpose of wiping down the armrests and such on the flights I'm taking the next few weeks. I may just go ahead and wipe down whoever is next to me on the return trip from Cali.

Had two chicks sitting next to me on a flight Friday afternoon that did that. I was cool with it.

Hitting the Airport tomorrow flying to Jacksonville, interested to see if traffic is visibly down.

Had two chicks sitting next to me on a flight Friday afternoon that did that. I was cool with it.

Hitting the Airport tomorrow flying to Jacksonville, interested to see if traffic is visibly down.

They wiped you down? That could be interesting...

Middle seat, eh? I thought you were a high roller!

I have a dude behind me right now on a conference call, in the middle of the fucking flight. Crying baby two rows back. You fucking kidding me.

Starting to root for the Corona to wipe half of us out. We need the plague.

I’d tweet at airline and rat that fucker out

U won’t take a picture and tweet it to @PassengerShaming

If I were sitting next to him I'd just participate in the call, like he was talking to me or something.

I have no clue what people around me do on these planes. I put on the noise canceling headphones, crack open the laptop and check the F out on these jack-faces.

And it's worth noting that the outbound flight to DET then LAX were definitely lower attendance than normal, as in some empty seats were pretty visible. It's usually a full flight. I suspect (hope) return tomorrow will be even more sparse. I suspect we will see big cuts in the flight schedule soon. Airlines got no time for empty seats. They're basically the opposite of WF basketball.

Back