• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

She probably had a bloody nose from the previous person she woke up.

On a plane (long flight) last week these parents sitting across from me changed their toddler's diaper without going to the bathroom. That shit smelled for like an hour.

On a plane (long flight) last week these parents sitting across from me changed their toddler's diaper without going to the bathroom. That shit smelled for like an hour.

I'd lose my fucking mind.

#flyingroach

I once flew roach to Italy. This obese priest had to purchase 2 tickets. Luckily, he left the empty between us. Of course, he made damn sure he got both dinners.

No, by the time I noticed the smell and looked over the kid had his ass in the air being wiped. There was nothing that could be done at that point so it was not worth it to say anything. I mean, what could the possible outcome have been? They would have gotten defensive, the kid would probably pick up on that and start screaming/crying and that would have disrupted the cabin further.

Also - they didn't have a seat for the kid so they were just passing him between themselves on the flight. They seemed kind of clueless in general.

I once flew roach to Italy. This obese priest had to purchase 2 tickets. Luckily, he left the empty between us. Of course, he made damn sure he got both dinners.

Gross. What's worse than an airplane dinner? Two airplane dinners.

No, by the time I noticed the smell and looked over the kid had his ass in the air being wiped. There was nothing that could be done at that point so it was not worth it to say anything. I mean, what could the possible outcome have been? They would have gotten defensive, the kid would probably pick up on that and start screaming/crying and that would have disrupted the cabin further.

Also - they didn't have a seat for the kid so they were just passing him between themselves on the flight. They seemed kind of clueless in general.

What the fuck? I can't believe you shared a flight with jamesda and didn't punch him

flying to Orlando on Thursday. Pray to God i don't get a fat person on my row.

That shit is just sad. If she's really under 30, than she still has a chance to get her life together. Start rigging her office chair to fall apart or something, maybe it will shame her into loosing weight.

gyaaaaaaaaaaaahh

Airlines don't require you to purchase a seat for your infant, so fee people are going to shell out the hundreds needed for one when they feel they can hold them safely.

Airlines don't require you to purchase a seat for your infant, so fee people are going to shell out the hundreds needed for one when they feel they can hold them safely.

I know, but just on this thread PhDeac and ChicDeac did right.....seems like a smart thing to do for a 6 hour flight across the Pacific.

Eh, people will complain either way. So the parents just held on to the diaper. The flight attendant would have taken it. I don't think mine has ever dropped deuce on a plane, but the longest flight he's had was to Chicago.

That is so wrong. You do not open ass your kid on a plane. What if the little fella had another blow out waiting? You gonna spray the next row with open ass? Just wrong. You should have said something but that is on those idiot parents.

That is so wrong. You do not open ass your kid on a plane. What if the little fella had another blow out waiting? You gonna spray the next row with open ass? Just wrong. You should have said something but that is on those idiot parents.

This. And kids will pee indiscriminately when their diaper is off.

This. And kids will pee indiscriminately when their diaper is off.

Well. I'm glad I didn't have a much different story to tell this thread! Though, if the kid peed on my I could use a line like, "Ma'am, sir, your son just went R Kelly on me in the middle of a plane".

I flew from Florida to Texas and the lady next to me had a very small kid, she was probably only a couple months. The kid shat himself pretty early on and she apologized and I just kinda shrugged it off...I mean what are you gonna do, kids shit. Later she was crying but I had my headphones and I didn't really hear her so I didn't care. But the kid was amazed once I let her play with my hands so it wasn't too bad.

Back