• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Even if it had tagged the entire thread, why would you go and change a thread that people are posting on into something NSFW on the 24th page?

Even if it had tagged the entire thread, why would you go and change a thread that people are posting on into something NSFW on the 24th page?

The previous post had the word "pussies" in it and the topic of conversation was seeing dicks.

I realize that pictures can be seen from further away than pictures, but it's not like it was a ridiculous departure from the talking point

The previous post had the word "pussies" in it and the topic of conversation was seeing dicks.

I realize that pictures can be seen from further away than pictures, but it's not like it was a ridiculous departure from the talking point

The post immediately prior to yours did not have that word, we were talking about takign kids into locker rooms and what age is wrong for that, and you admitted you hadn't even read the thread at all before posting the picture. What a fucking n00b move brosef. Its not like this is your first week on the boards.

The post immediately prior to yours did not have that word, we were talking about takign kids into locker rooms and what age is wrong for that, and you admitted you hadn't even read the thread at all before posting the picture. What a fucking n00b move brosef. Its not like this is your first week on the boards.

True, I was trying to make the entire thread more readable since it had already taken like seven turns from the original thread title. It's basically just a chat thread now which was my point

1) Yes, there's no different between a screen with the word boob on it and a picture of a boob...my bad.

2) The URL alone is enough to get some folks in trouble with IT.

True, I was trying to make the entire thread more readable since it had already taken like seven turns from the original thread title. It's basically just a chat thread now which was my point

Time to just cut your losses and say you're sorry. You're not winning this one.

ITK;479511[B said:
]I'm pretty liberal about nudity[/B] though. It just bothered me that she took her child into the women's locker room and then asked me to go get changed in a stall. WTF? Am I not supposed to get naked here?

Thank you for teeing that up, but I'll refrain.

You should have turned around so your back was to them, like "ok I'm obliging your request", then propped a leg up on the bench and bent over, revealing all the pieces of the puzzle. That kid would think about that on his death bed and every day in between.

A well aimed leg lift stretch would also have sufficed if you're flexible enough.

You should have turned around so your back was to them, like "ok I'm obliging your request", then propped a leg up on the bench and bent over, revealing all the pieces of the puzzle. That kid would think about that on his death bed and every day in between.

A well aimed leg lift stretch would also have sufficed if you're flexible enough.

Another option would be just to turn around, spread your legs, bend completely over at the waist, then look at the kid upside down through your legs and yell something like, "hey-oh!"

That was Melinda's move on the first episode of the Real World: Austin and I've loved her every since.

I was trying to think of something good to yell out right as the move would climax. There were so many good ones I couldn't choose, so I left it out.

"HAM!" (or roast beef, as applicable)
REVERSE SANDUSKY!
EARNHARDT! (my personal fave)
etc....

Last edited:
ITK making an early deposit in that 8 year old's spank bank.

I think just a "SEE YOU IN YOUR WET DREAMS" would suffice. That's about the age, right?

Back