• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

I'm pretty liberal about nudity though. It just bothered me that she took her child into the women's locker room and then asked me to go get changed in a stall. WTF? Am I not supposed to get naked here?

Yea. When you complained did no one speak to the mom about it?

No, I told her she should take her son out of the locker room if it was an issue and that I'd be done changing rather quickly if she hadn't interrupted me.

Should a kid that old be in a women's locker room?

No way should a kid that old be in there.
I'm sure every one of us can pull up a distinct memory from their 8yr old life. The way I see it, once you're old/cognitive enough to make that kind of memory, you shouldn't be in there. I'd put the cut off at, like, 4- if not younger. My old gym was nice in that there was a family locker room and there was a hard/fast rule about no kids of the opposite sex in either male/female locker room.

No, I told her she should take her son out of the locker room if it was an issue and that I'd be done changing rather quickly if she hadn't interrupted me.

Should a kid that old be in a women's locker room?

No. We deal with this issue a good bit. We have a family/special needs locker room, but there aren't showers and toilets in it so it is hard on parents.

We also have separate changing space for adults only though the showers are open.

The parent can be in a tough spot because they don't want their child unsupervised in the men's locker room, but that is too old.

The real issue is that she made the decision to bring him in there and expects you to accommodate him. Should be the other way around.

We were at an airport recently and my wife goes to use the bathroom and some woman had her two young boys in there with her (they were maybe 5 and 7, so around the same age) and my wife said that they were going around trying to peek between the doors of the stalls. That's just wicked fucking creepy. And the mom never did anything about it.

These ladies are missing prime opportunities to teach young boys where the clitoris is located.

We were at an airport recently and my wife goes to use the bathroom and some woman had her two young boys in there with her (they were maybe 5 and 7, so around the same age) and my wife said that they were going around trying to peek between the doors of the stalls. That's just wicked fucking creepy. And the mom never did anything about it.

that happened to me last night, but the kid was mayyybe 2 and the mom was mortified. 5 and 7 is too old, though.

At least the women's room does have stalls, though- I always feel bad for dads w/ their young daughters.

At least the women's room does have stalls, though- I always feel bad for dads w/ their young daughters.

You realize that men's bathrooms have stalls as well, right? :thumbsup:

You realize that men's bathrooms have stalls as well, right? :thumbsup:

...yes, but I'm not thinking about the girl needing to go, I'm thinking about her exposure to urinal wankers.

:laugh: I don't think most dudes are flinging their wankers everywhere for all to see when peeing in a urinal. Most have dividers.

Maybe I'm in the minority though.

Someone talk to me about this thread, should I read it? I see it's 12 pages and I haven't really read any of it.

Locker room is a different story.

Defs, but I was responding to LbE, and thought we had switched completely to the bathroom side of things, since she was talking about urinal wanker exposure.

No dad should be taking a young daughter in a mens locker room. That could definitely be traumatic.

Someone talk to me about this thread, should I read it? I see it's 12 pages and I haven't really read any of it.

It's actually pretty fucking random. But I did give it my cookout seal of approval, so I have to endorse its being read.

Defs, but I was responding to LbE, and thought we had switched completely to the bathroom side of things, since she was talking about urinal wanker exposure.

No dad should be taking a young daughter in a mens locker room. That could definitely be traumatic.

Yeah they could end up like this (and impacting the NSFW status of this thread since it's gone this long):

Last edited:

It only recently got good once we started talking about ITK showing her vajeej to an 8-year-old boy. Before that, it was just making fun of fat people. Before that, it was a bunch of talk about the pussies who give anonymous neg rep. Before that, it had to do with chic putting their kumquat in a car seat on a plane. Before that, it was phDeac's demon spawn kicking seat backs on planes. Before that, it had to do with a fat guy on a plane. Before that, there was nothing. Just an empty expanse of space.

yeah, but for others of us that's not cool :(

Back