• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

14bjcec.jpg

Fat people without kids complaining about rep?

I think you are mistaken, I am not complaining about the whole rep thing, I mean it's a message board. Myself and others are just more enamored by the concept of "negrepping" and how it is taken so seriously (yet anonymous is pretty soft) and this stems back from playing Mafia with Knight. I did not mean to show any feelings of distraught over this, I just found the comments funny and wanted to share them with everyone, then when someone said you are a douche and like to negrep people because they have differing opinions, I wanted to share that with everyone. Your hypocrisy is amusing though so I appreciate that, along with your made up game of "not signing negrep" to see who responds - you got called out so you are making up some fake reason because you do not want to lose your cyber buddies. I mean I get it, I would not want to cause your friends list to shrink up around the holiday season.

Other than that, good luck with your weight issue, having kids, and getting more of those little bars next to your aviator.

This thread was more fun when we were making fun of fat people.

You're right, back on topic:

There is a lady at my work (probably 25-30 age range) who is a 5'x5' box of a person. She is HUGE, extremely pale, and has a mustache...I just do not get it. At what point do you not just look in the mirror and realize you should not be going out in public like that and just put down the cheeseburger and start practicing vomiting and start exercising?

Of course, every morning she brings in 4 tupperware containers, each featuring a different aspect of her breakfast which typically includes eggs, bacon, grits, sausage. She then spends 5-10 minutes heating it up and causing an awful stench to spread throughout the office, then (loudly) shovels the food down the gullet to finalize the disturbance.

My guess is she cannot fly with 1 Coach ticket alone.

There is a lady at my work (probably 25-30 age range) who is a 5'x5' box of a person. She is HUGE, extremely pale, and has a mustache...I just do not get it. At what point do you not just look in the mirror and realize you should not be going out in public like that and just put down the cheeseburger and start practicing vomiting and start exercising?

Of course, every morning she brings in 4 tupperware containers, each featuring a different aspect of her breakfast which typically includes eggs, bacon, grits, sausage. She then spends 5-10 minutes heating it up and causing an awful stench to spread throughout the office, then (loudly) shovels the food down the gullet to finalize the disturbance.

Only solution: start a work co-ed hockey team and put her in goal.

you need to tap that and report back

That shit is just sad. If she's really under 30, than she still has a chance to get her life together. Start rigging her office chair to fall apart or something, maybe it will shame her into loosing weight.

i texted rtq last night because it needed to be shared then but now i'll tell yall: raleigh to houston, last night, my flight consisted of a large man beside me and a small child on his mother's lap behind me.
mom was doing a good job of trying to keep the kid in check, but he would still fuss around and whap my seat and she would say 'no', so then he'd wait a few minutes then kick my seat. 'no' wasn't the worst thing, but then the last 30min of the flight he was screaming bloody murder - probably because he couldn't pop his ears.
whatever, everyone around her was sympathetic, nobody said anything, and we were all happy to get off the plane.

Continental

The clarify this post: I was replying to LBE implying she flew continental. Sorry that I offended you.

Last edited:
you need to tap that and report back

That shit is just sad. If she's really under 30, than she still has a chance to get her life together. Start rigging her office chair to fall apart or something, maybe it will shame her into loosing weight.

Rubbins - unfortunately due to prior obligations in 2 weeks (the amount of time it would take to scaffold everything aside to gain access to the dungeon of kitty sweaters and hairlip), I will not be able to pursue this. I also would imagine throwing out my back trying to lift the inevitable 50lbs of denim that forms her dress-ver-alls contraption she wears everyday.

Brasky - It is sad, but if you hear her talk about her food choices, etc. you lose that sympathy really quickly. It's not hard to know when you need to drop a few pounds, but it's ridiculous to not know when you are morbidly obese. She is the second part. The chair would probably appreciate the euthanasia.

i texted rtq last night because it needed to be shared then but now i'll tell yall: raleigh to houston, last night, my flight consisted of a large man beside me and a small child on his mother's lap behind me.
mom was doing a good job of trying to keep the kid in check, but he would still fuss around and whap my seat and she would say 'no', so then he'd wait a few minutes then kick my seat. 'no' wasn't the worst thing, but then the last 30min of the flight he was screaming bloody murder - probably because he couldn't pop his ears.
whatever, everyone around her was sympathetic, nobody said anything, and we were all happy to get off the plane.

That sounds like my personal hell.

One other thing this thread reminded me of:

You love your children. Your family and close personal friends love them.

To the rest of the world? They are loud, annoying, bratty and obnoxious. Somehow along the way the vast majority of parents forgot this. "OMG AREN'T THEY SO ADORABLE?" No, they aren't. Hopefully you don't keep screwing them up so that in 10-15 years they can join society as functional members, but until them - it's your job to deal with them.

It's the same with pets. It's frustrating when your cute little un-potty trained puppy poops on your carpet or chews on your shoes ... but he's your puppy and he's still cute and that stuff happens. When he does it in your friends house though? It's fucking ridiculous and you make the situation right ASAP, and you try desperately to avoid the situation in the first place.

Yeah, I work with a woman like that. I'd say she's 5 foot and at least 4 hundo. Shes 30 and I've worked with her for 8 years, and she's never changed. I can't imagine living like that.

Back